multiplus ve.bus Image

multiplus ve.bus

Connection groupe inverter sur multiplus 1600: pas de phase identifiée

Bonjour,
Je souhaite relier un groupe electrogene inverter brig et straton sur un multiplus 1600, cependant il m'est impossible de detecter la phase sur le groupe, meme mis à la terre...
Comment faire pour respecter le bon branchement dans ce cas ?

Merci

christian54 asked
yann answered ·

1 Answer

MDP Multiplus

J'ai acheté le MK3 USB maintenant il me demande le mot de passe pour les paramètres, j'ai essayé 000000 mais cela ne fonctionne pas avez une idée? merci

dave19692001 asked

0 Answers

New Multiplus ii 2x 120 Temperature light stays on

Hi everyone,

I just installed a Multiplus ii 2x 120 in my RV, and it seemed to work ok for about 20 minutes, but then the temperature light came on. The Cerbo is telling me it's a "Temperature L1: Alarm". I figured it needed to cool down (wasn't hot to the touch) so I opened up the doors and put a fan on it. I checked after a while, and it was completely cool, but the light was still on and the fan was running.

I shut it down and tried starting it up the next morning, and the fan turns on full power, the temp light comes on, and it won't do anything. Do I need to go in and reset something in the software? I took the cover off, hoping that the temp sensor would have a wire loose or something, but no luck.

sookati asked
kw4np commented ·

2 Answers

Multiplus 48/3000/35-50 shut-down after overload

I did not find any thread corresponding to my problem:
I have Multiplus 48/3000/35-50, I test overload many times up to 4500W
with power-assist, the input AC current is set to 25A and boost-factor is default (2.0)

But sometimes if I'm not home, the Multiplus sometime completely shut down after a relatively soft overload without any warning or alarm.

Before the last shutdown, the output current was 15A and the input current was 6.9A at 235.6 V.
Also see attached pictures of VE.bus state and MPPT state, I'm not using ESS or DVCC.

Also, there is a second issue, after shut down, mutiplus does not turn on.

I must switch to charge (Multiplus does not charge, the battery is full, only after a minute some the relay clicks) and after that, I can switch to on, see video.

[image]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g41mycqi6Ug&ab_channel=MiroslavSokol

soky asked
antrac1t commented ·

3 Answers

MPPT Completes Bulk and Absorption with Zero Charge Current. Is this normal?

Hi my MPPT went through bulk and absorption cycles today while disconnected from the batteries. I am trying to determine if this is normal behaviour. I would have thought that once the batteries were reconnected bulk charging would resume.

System set up

• Two 12.8V lithium smart in series feeding 24/3000 Multi-plus operating off grid
  • 1.2kW solar PV fed through a 100/50 MPPT
  • Battery protect between the MPPT and the batteries
  • VE Bus BMS charge disconnect wired to battery protect to prevent charging due to high cell voltage or low temperature.
  • Raspberry PI using Venus SW is logging data to the VRM.

Temperature dropped to -2C overnight for the first time but warmed up to a high of +14C by 2pm

The site is 200+ km away but looking at the VRM data, I noticed the MPPT battery current remained zero throughout the morning presumably due to low temperature shutdown.

I have the MPPT absorption voltage = 28.4V and fixed absorption period of 15min.

You can see in the chart that the MPPT battery voltage reached 28.4 at 7:12am and stayed there for 15min, then dropped at 7:27am. The MPPT battery current was zero during this time. (Lower right corner of the chart below)

[image]

Here is a zoomed view of the absorption cycle:

[image]

It seems the MPPT completed its absorption cycle at 7:27am and then switched to float, without actually feeding any current to the batteries.

At 13:04 the batteries had warmed up enough for the BMS to trigger the battery protect to close the circuit and you can see the MPPT battery current begin flow, but the MPPT remained in float.

Is this normal behaviour in this situation? I would have thought that once the batteries were reconnected, bulk charging would resume.

Thanks

abegweit asked
abegweit commented ·

3 Answers

Renogy GEL 200ah not lasting more than 2.5 Hours

I have a Victron Multiplus 12/3000/120-50 connected to a 200ah Renogy Gel with two + and - 0g wires while running about 16amps the battery only lasts about 2.5 hours before the system says low battery and shuts off. Let the system completly charge to float and still same issue.

I bought a bluetooth dongle to connect to the system to see whats going on and confirmed amps being used I just ordered the MK3 programing unit but not sure if that is the problem.

[image]

These are the default settings from the unit so it looks like there are some changes to make but is it that extreme of a differnce I was hoping for at least 8 hours of use.

[image]

Any help would be appreciated.

This is what I see after system goes into float.

[image]

[image]

And this is after a minute or two disconnected from shore power.

[image]

[image]

Any help would be appreciated still waiting on the MK3 to come in today

surgess asked
kevgermany commented ·

3 Answers

Kann mir jemand helfen beim Einstellen meiner Anlage im Wohnmobil

Leider komme ich mit den Einstellungen nicht so wirklich klar, daher hätte ich gerne ein wenig Unterstützung. Heute hab ich erste mal versucht den Multiplus als Wechselrichter zu benutzen bei nicht ganz vollen Batterien. Diese hatten angezeigte 77% und als ich die Kaffeemaschine anmachte bekam ich die Meldung es ist zu wenig Strom da. Die Kaffeemaschine hörte auf und meine Frau war nicht erfreut :( Ich hatte es die Tage getestet bei 100% da ging die Kaffemaschine.

Ich habe im Wohnmobil folgende Komponenten verbaut.

Raspi 3 mit 10" Display

Smartshunt 500A

BlueSolar Charger MPPT 75/15

Multiplus 12/1600/70-16

1x Solar 150W auf dem Dach

2x 120Ah AGM Batterien für den Wohnbereich

tblank asked
Glen edited ·

3 Answers

Wechselrichterprobleme bei ESS

Hallo in die Runde!

Ich habe vor ein paar Tage mein System auf ESS bei Batterylife erweitert, dabei ist mir einiges aufgefallen.

Der „Sollwert Netz“ ist im ESS bei 50W gestellt.

Wenn ich diesen reduziere auf 0W damit die PV efektiver arbeitet wir jedoch bei zu geringer PV Leistung aus der Batterie die Energie genommen obwohl der SoC auf 0% ist somit möchte ich zuerst aus dem Netz Energie beziehen und erst wemn das Netz verloren geht aus der Batterie die Energie beziehen. Was mache ich falsch?

Des weiterem ist mir aufgefallen das an den AC-Lasten vom Wechselrichter bei 50W am Sollwert Netz immer 17W am Ausgang sind obwohl kein verbraucher läuft, reduziere ich den Sollwert Netz auf 0W sind an den AC-Lasten auch 0W.

Könnte hier die Gefahr sein das ein Bauteil defekt ist?

Danke für eure Hilfe!

marcel123 asked
marcel123 answered ·

3 Answers

PV Anlage mit Multiplus und Pylontech - die Batterien werden jedoch nicht geladen

Dashboard_1.PNGESS_1.PNGSystem Setup.PNGGrid_1.PNGHallo zusammen,

nachdem mein Multiplus II nun repariert wurde (wurde defekt geliefert) habe ich nun alles konfiguriert laut Videos, Anleitungen etc.

Ich habe folgende Anlage:

2 PV Anlagen (3,2 und 2,5) mit 2 Growatt Wechselrichter, die ans Netz angeschlossen sind.

Dazu habe ich nun einen Multiplus II 48/3000/35-32 mit 3 Pylontech US2000C (jeweils 2,4), ET340 als Netzzähler und Cerbo GX hinzugefügt.

Ich habe den Multiplus II zuerst über die VEconfig eingerichtet und dann die Cerbo mit dem VRM Portal verbunden.

Das einzige Problem: die Batterien werden tagsüber nicht geladen und der Strom geht ins Netz.

Beispiel 20.09.2022:

die beiden PV Anlagen haben 8,3 kWh bereitgestellt, ich habe 5,6 kWh aus dem Netz bezogen und 4 kWh ans Netz abgegeben. Die Batterien waren bei 60% Ladegrad geblieben.

Habe ich einen Denkfehler oder irgendeine Einstellung im VRM falsch vorgenommen?

Vielen Dank schon mal

dfroehlich99 asked
Matthias Lange - DE commented ·

4 Answers

Kein ESS Assistent gefunden

Hallo Leute!

ein neuerliches Problem ist an meiner Anlage aufgetreten.

Ich möchte mein ESS „aktivieren“ jedoch schreibt der CerboGX via VRM dass kein ESS Assistent verfügbar sei.

CerboGX firmware v2.90

Multiplus compact 24/1200/ firmware 497

Wo könnte der Fehler liegen?

marcel123 asked
Matthias Lange - DE commented ·

1 Answer

Multiplus 12/1600/70-16 Charge Voltage too high 16V

We were at a festival in the camper the other night and was woken up to over voltage alarms, electrics going haywire. The 12v System had become 16v with Multiplus 12/1600/70-16

[image]

Multiplus was connected to the onsite hook-up - generator based. Unplugged the mains and everything returned to normal. I haven't connected to grid/shore again yet as I'm trying to identify likely cause or if fault with the Multiplus before I re-connect. Has anyone else experienced such events?

Rgds

southsideph asked
southsideph answered ·

1 Answer

Multiplus 1600VA / Photovoltaik Eigenverbrauch erhöhen mit Lifepo4

Hallo,

ich habe mir einen Victron Multiplus 1600VA gekauft. Mein Plan war, diesen sowohl in unserem Wohnwagen einzusetzen im Urlaub (dort für Unterstützung an schwachen Landanschlüssen) als auch die restliche Zeit (was ja der Großteil ist) zuhause.

Ich habe dafür eine 12V / 240Ah Lifepo4 Batterie aus Einzelzellen mit JBD BMS.

Zuhause habe ich alles in KNX, eine Solaredge PV Anlage (aus der ich mit Modbus aktuelle Einspeisung auslese) und für Visualisierung/Logiken und ähnliches Edomi.

Nun habe ich leider inzwischen, erst nach dem Kauf, herrausgefunden, dass ein ESS ja nicht geht weil nur die Multiplus 2 einen NA Schutz haben. Zudem ist ESS ja wegen dem Wohnwagen raus.

Ich wollte an den Multiplus nur einige wenige Dauerverbraucher anschließen. Ich habe rund 250-300W durchgängig Haus-Verbrauch, was hauptsächlich die Lüftungsanlage, Heizungspumpe, abends TV und ähnliches sind.

Steuern wollte ich das ganze über Modbus. Also eine simple Logik, dass: 1)genug PV Strom da, dann soll Akku geladen werden und natürlich die Verbraucher direkt versorgt, 2) nicht genug Strom zum laden aber die Verbraucher am Multiplus können durchgeleitet werden und 3) nicht genug Strom, es sollen die Verbraucher aus der Batterie versorgt werden und bei zu geringer Batterie-Spannung das Netz verwendet werden.

Mein Problem sind nun die 3 Stati. Ich kann den Multiplus ja nur auf Ein, Aus, Nur Inverten, Nur Laden stellen. Es fehlt mir quasi die Möglichkeit zu sagen "Durchleiten" und zum anderen die Möglichkeit die Ladefunktion zu beeinflussen.

Hat jemand einen Tip für mich, in welche Richtung ich da ggf. schauen könnte oder wie man das lösen könnte?

marpre81 asked

0 Answers

Multiplus 24V 3000W doesn't discharge batteries under 85%

Hello,

I have two systems based by Multiplus 24V 3000W, one with MPPT 150/70 - 2 x 12V/250A Ultracell, 6 x 395W Trina PV, other one with MPPT 150/85-Tr - 2 x 12V/220A Victron AGM, 6 x 405W Trina PV. These are separate systems, no parallel connection, feeding different consumers.

On the 150/70 version I discover that the system put the batteries in idle at 85% and feed the system from the grid, the 150/85 goes to 50% discharge. I compared the two VE Configure files and the setting seems to be almost identically (the difference is the batteries capacity). What I' am doing wrong with the 150/70? Many thanks for your help.

manone asked
manone commented ·

2 Answers

Firmwareupdate MulitPlus Compact

Hallo Leute,

Ich bin im Besitz eines MultiPlus Compact 24/1200/24 Baujahr 2011.

Da ich die Funktion ESS nutzen möchte muss ich die Firmware hochziehen, aktuell kommt die bekannte Fehlermeldung…

Aktuelle Version ist 154.

Ich habe mir den USB-MK3 für PC verbindung besorgt.

Wie komme ich zur aktuellen Firmware für den MP Compact bzw. wo kann ich mir diesen downloaden?

Danke für eure Antworten.

marcel123 asked
marcel123 commented ·

1 Answer

Battery state oddity

Hello,

First time posting here!

We have 10 Victron MultiPlus inverters; each with their own Cerbo GX (per site).

We have been monitoring the charge state of the batteries at each site via MODBUS to our monitoring software.

What we have noticed is that once a week the batteries get charged up.

On some of the sites the result of this is an alert from the GX which says the state is 'charging'; and then a final notification with the state as 'charged'.

However, on some other sites we get a flurry of notifications of 'charging' and 'charged'; until finally... the battery has *actually* charged.

Is there any clear explanation to this? Some sites, even with just one battery (gel battery), have this flurry of alerts.

Perhaps this is a firmware issue with the Cerbo and has been fixed in a later edition?

Appreciate your thoughts and if you have any questions then just let me know.

Thanks

Marc

kmfmengineering asked

0 Answers

Followers

274 Posts
239 Users
2 Followers

Topic Experts

Alexandra
630 Points
Stefanie