venus os v2.80 Image

venus os v2.80

Installation VenusOS driver for serial battery BMS auf MultiPlus-II GX legt keine Ordner an

Hallo Zusammen,

ich komme nicht weiter mit der Installation. Ich habe eine Installation über SSH vor und bin der Anleitung gefolgt: How to install · Louisvdw/dbus-serialbattery Wiki · GitHub . Zuerst mit SSH installer script option dann mit install Spesific version/testing option.

[image]

Was mache ich falsch?

rallenrw asked
rallenrw answered ·

2 Answers

venusOS et affichage 2 AC sensor

Bonsoir,

Je continue ma mise en place.

J'ai 2 AC sensor connecté au multiplus pour mesurer 2 onduleurs PV. J'ai configuré AC sensor sur AUX1 et AUX2 sur le Veconfig.

Mais sur la page web, j'ai que 1 AC sensor d'afficher.

Est-il possible d'afficher les 2 sur la vue web venusOS ?

Merci de votre aide.

vins asked
vins answered ·

2 Answers

Multiplus AC1 in off

Bonjour,

Comment mettre en place la déconnexion de AC1 in?

J'ai un multiplus, 2 ac sensor, mppt et pylontech.

J'utilise ESS.

J'ai vu dans Veconfig qu'il est possible de le désactiver avec aux1. Mais il est utilisé.

Et comment l'avoir sur venusOS?

Pour l'activer ou désactiver manuellement.

Merci de votre aide.

vins asked
vins answered ·

6 Answers

Issue with Cerbo GX ver.281 in combination Multiplus II and Fronius Primo or Symo

Hi there, after the last update on Cerbo GX to v281 on 31.01.2022 there are some issues with Multiplus II and Fronius (Symo/Primo).

In two of our systems the Fronius connected to the AC outI of the Multi works for a few minutes after {Redetecting} in the {Advanced} line. (Device List/Multiplus II/Advanced/Redetect). Then suddenly the power of the Fronius decreases to 0W and the system discharge the battery according the ESS.

We tried to limit the charge current to 15A in the DVCC wich helps for a while.

romarub asked
romarub commented ·

2 Answers

Venus GX wifi connection

If my WiFi router is turned off Venus GX will not automatically re-connect to router when router is turned on again. The only way to get GX to reconnect is to remove power cable and replace it - in effect rebooting the GX. The WiFi signal to the router is good at 75% and has disconnected and reconnected without a problem in the past.

sfg asked
smart-home answered ·

2 Answers

VRM not showing L3 Power anymore ! Bug ?

[image]

Seems to be a bug .... isn't it ? Rest of the system works quite nice.

Cerbo GX with 2.81 Firmware.

Thanks a lot !

Jens

Jens Rephöhler asked
kevgermany edited ·

1 Answer

Incorrect Time Venus OS v2.80

I have just downloaded the new V2.80 firmware upgrade and the time and date are shown as incorrect. I have attempted to update this manually but it keeps jumping back a day (18-hours approx).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

[image]

Martin Keogh asked
kevgermany answered ·

1 Answer

Digital inputs stay “stuck” on 2.80

We have a bilge float switch wired into a digital input port of the Cerbo GX. After updating to 2.80, we’ve had it happen twice that the alarm stays on even after we’ve pumped the bilge dry. Rebooting the Cerbo makes it switch back to the “ok” state.

At this stage the float switch is back dow, but the state is still shown as “Alarm” and Cerbo is still beeping:

[image]

After a reboot the state goes back to “Ok”:

[image]

Since this didn’t happen with the previous Cerbo firmware, but has happened now twice after the 2.80 update, I’m assuming that this is a new bug.

Here are the settings we use:

[image]

(Somewhat unrelated, it seems “invert alarm logic” doesn’t work over MQTT. In Signal K with the Venus plugin I see the state as “Alarm” when it is “Ok” on Cerbo, and vice versa)

henri-bergius asked
mvader (Victron Energy) commented ·

1 Answer

Venus OS v2.80 Bluetooth Issue

My Cerbo GX and a customers Cerbo GX both lost BlueTooth affecting Ruuvi temp sensors, a reboot rectified the issue.

Wayne asked
Wayne commented ·

1 Answer

16 Posts
14 Users
0 Followers

Topic Experts

There are currently no experts identified for this topic. Can you answer questions in this topic area? Community members who provide answers that are marked as correct earn reputation and may become recognized as topic experts.