question

Wayne avatar image
Wayne asked

Venus OS v2.80 Bluetooth Issue

My Cerbo GX and a customers Cerbo GX both lost BlueTooth affecting Ruuvi temp sensors, a reboot rectified the issue.

venus os v2.80
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Wayne, is it ok if we log in remotely to check the logs? For that you'll need to enable Settings -> General -> Remote Support.

Is the system Valhalla?

Thank you, Matthijs

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Wayne avatar image Wayne commented ·
@mvader (Victron Energy) Hi Matthijs

Yes, Valhalla, yes feel free any time.

The other system that dropped blue tooth at the same time is Allan + Esta's Motorhome, we both have the same Cerbo GX set up with Touch 50 (not RPi), they both lost BlueTooth at the same time.

We both have Ruuvi BT temp sensors, they were all still visible and enabled in O/I - BlueTooth Sensors, and all were still displaying in Device List as noted as "Disconnected".

We both also run Victron wired Temp Sensor that is monitoring hot water, the wired sensor was unaffected.

If of any interest it is Allan is the same customer I have posted about the VRM DC data issue with Linx shunt.

Cheers

Wayne

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic