rs inverter Image

rs inverter

Multi RS Solar uses Grid instead of PylonTech and Solar panel

Hello Everyone,

in my father's house I have installed the Multi RS solar on PylonTech barltteries. thanks to other users in the forum I have managed it to make it running. if there is consumption on the deducted AC output, unfortunately the system prefers to switch directly to the grid and ignores the full batteries. only if ACin is switched off and the system is disconnected from the grid, it switches to the batteries.

I can imagine that this mode makes sense in mobile homes or in a boat. In my parents house it makes no sense this way and I have to put down the fire manually each time I want to use the batteries.

is there a setting that I haven't seen in the software? can someone please give me a hint?

thanks again to the community!

Elmar

[image]

elmar-streich asked
semlohnhoj answered ·

3 Answers

Multi rs solar - Warning#59 acin1 relay test fail

Hi everyone.

Yesterday I have turned on my solar installation, and one of the problems showed up.

When inverter is working without grid connection everything is working perfect. No problem's at all. But when I turn on grid supply the warning #59 ACIN1 relay test fault.

[image]

Sometimes it's also showing warning #43 ground fault detected.

All this problems are when inverter is connected to the grid. Without grid all working perfect.

I have traced wires checked connections 10 times, polarity is totally fine, all grounding is fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

danielmar90 asked
seb71 commented ·

0 Answers

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Followers

Topic Experts

There are currently no experts identified for this topic. Can you answer questions in this topic area? Community members who provide answers that are marked as correct earn reputation and may become recognized as topic experts.