question

Andrew avatar image
Andrew asked

Northants installers

I have 2 systems one offgrid 3kw easysolar II GX 48 and a hybrid system which needs changing as i need 32kw of pylontechs charging - this is a growatt 5kw and luxpower hybrid, would prefer it to be offgrid and use the pv - water heating etc rather than waste it at this time of year. Am in Kettering area if anyone would like to quote swapping inverter charger, or even a better hybrid system.

thanks

installationrs inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Did you take a look at that map?

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Andrew avatar image Andrew commented ·
@Matthias Lange - DE yes I did. There is an installer about 20mi away, awaiting further communication. Thanks.
0 Likes 0 ·
dj-dulux avatar image
dj-dulux answered ·

Can certainly see if its something we can help with, Simon @ AV Candy just in Coventry.

3 comments
2 |3000

Andrew avatar image Andrew commented ·
@DJ-Dulux thanks, now identified the real problem, it is the amount of batteries with a poorly configured inverter charger which is also not enough for my system and cannot exceed due to the DNO. I am trying to be as much off grid (in terms of energy) but weighing the cost of a generator with the low pv in winter or just keep feed in electric and gas combi but only plug into the inverter when needed with a diverter and CH switch over to a boiler (as dont have one).
0 Likes 0 ·
Andrew avatar image Andrew Andrew commented ·
@DJ-Dulux Does you company install Victron off grid inverters? This would be a retrofit from previous system so would need to have a switch over mains power consumer unit amongst other things.

thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
dj-dulux avatar image dj-dulux Andrew commented ·
Yes, actually preffer off grid, far more challanging to get right and sized correctly...

Cheers,

Simon...

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic