question

danielmar90 avatar image
danielmar90 asked

Multi rs solar - Warning#59 acin1 relay test fail

Hi everyone.

Yesterday I have turned on my solar installation, and one of the problems showed up.

When inverter is working without grid connection everything is working perfect. No problem's at all. But when I turn on grid supply the warning #59 ACIN1 relay test fault.

20220703-141103.jpg

Sometimes it's also showing warning #43 ground fault detected.

All this problems are when inverter is connected to the grid. Without grid all working perfect.

I have traced wires checked connections 10 times, polarity is totally fine, all grounding is fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerrs inverter
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

danielmar90 avatar image danielmar90 lifeingalicia commented ·
It didn't helped. I have done all that was in there. I have found that electricans from meter company that changed my meter, connected L and N to the wrong pins in main switch (L was connected to N from DB and N was connected to L from DB). So I had to switch the ones on the other side same way as they did to have correct polarity. L to L and N to N. But now when I turn on grid power it's tripping RCD that is connected to the grid. Any idea why ?
0 Likes 0 ·
seb71 avatar image seb71 danielmar90 commented ·

You should always check (not just by wire colour) which is L, which is N and which is PE before connecting to AC In.

Now there is a chance that something got damaged.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
jochen-fuerte avatar image
jochen-fuerte answered ·

I have the same Problem.

But from the beginning L was on L and N on N

Ground on ground

It was and is 100% correct.

But i have still this error.

There are some other ideas or news about this??

Many thanks

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Jochen Fuerte

Do you have a good neutral earth bond? Is there any voltage across there?

0 Likes 0 ·
jochen-fuerte avatar image jochen-fuerte Alexandra ♦ commented ·
All good there as well. Yes
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic