question

Anthony Beebe avatar image
Anthony Beebe asked

Inverter Not Working on MultiPlus 12/3000/120

Bought MultiPlus 12/3000/120 10 months ago for my boat. Has been working great! Really like it. About a week, we had a shore power outage and the inverter would not turn on. Very strange. Always worked perfectly. Got the manual and did the reset of turning off the shore power and the unit power button off for 4 seconds and then back on again. Nothing. Is there a way to reset? I've seen similar questions to this one, but no answers... Any help appreciated Anthony

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerrs inverter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Anthony Beebe avatar image
Anthony Beebe answered ·

I wanted to get back to the Victron community and answer my own question. Actually, Jason at Bay Marine Supply (San Diego) figured it out for me. I'm a little red-faced, but here's what happened. On the GX Touch screen, if you swipe the page from left to right, you get a screen that on the bottom has an "AC Mode" button that permits you to turn the MultiPlus "OFF," "CHARGER ONLY," "INVERTER ONLY," or "ON" (which is charger and inverter). I must have accidentally touched the button either directly on the touch screen or remotely thru the VRM portal, turning it to CHARGER ONLY, which turns the inverter off. Sooo easy to do. Anyway, all working now. Thank you Jason! Hope this helps someone.

Anthony

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic