victron Image

victron

Broken victron phoenix 12V 30A charger

Hello,

i have a victron phoenix 12V 30A charger which stopped charging. after i opened it up i saw 2 resistors which look broken (see attached photo) but one resistor (R25) i cant read the value at all and R26 is also a bit difficult to read but will try to look it up. So does anyone know the values of R25 and R26?

kind regards,

Patrick Postma

20230524_221733.jpg

20230524_221135.jpg

20230524_222609.jpg

pat0500 asked
pat0500 answered ·

3 Answers

Victron VE panel

Dear Victron Community

I have been looking for a pre-wired distribution panel for multis and quattros. While watching one of the videos from the explolist, i learnt that catualy victron has one called VE panel. I have asked so many distributors and they seem to be green about it. There is no video on youtube or victron website of the same item. Do you guys know where i can get one?Is there anyone with an experience of using one?

Secondly i am also looking dor Multi RS with two trackers again there are not available with so many dealers in Europe. any help

atwijukye asked
atwijukye commented ·

0 Answers

Why is VictronConnect - Remote Not Working?

When I try to use VictronConnect desktop app to remotely configure my Victron Smart Solar MPPT's, I keep getting this error: "MQTT-RPC Unable to connect to RPC broker. Configuring the device is not possible. Error Code #R6". Please what is the cause and solution to this problem?

[image]

rotevery asked
rotevery commented ·

1 Answer

Are My Lithium Batteries Being Overcharged?

Here are the Victron solar generation and consumption charts for my solar system from April 22, 2023 to May 5, 2023, starting from state of battery all packs being fully charged (per the local display on each battery pack). I have Quattro, 2 x 100A Smart Solar MPPTs, 2 x 10kwh Felicitysolar battery packs, 1 x 15kwh Wakatek battery pack. All battery packs 48V in parallel. Each battery pack has in-built BMS. To avoid chance of overcharging, absorption voltage is set at 55.5V while float voltage was set at 54V (I've just now reduced float to 53.6V after the period under review). Total 35kwh (nominal) of LFP battery storage capacity. Why is the power stored in batteries by the Victron Smart Solar MPPT's far higher than the power drawn from the batteries (by much more than my battery storage capacity)? Are my batteries being overcharged?

[image]

[image]

[image]

rotevery asked
snoobler answered ·

1 Answer

Rate my campervan schematic, does this look okay?
Hi! me and my partner are planning our electrical system in our campervan. Does this look okay? Does anyone know what diameter of cables are needed? 
We are both newbies at this :P !

[image]

toughii asked
kevgermany answered ·

2 Answers

Victron Wiring Example - MultiPlus II with Lithium, Cerbo GX and new Lynx Smart BMS

Victron Energy produces loads of great schematic drawings to help you plan your wiring. This is the first in a series of schematic drawings and it features the new Lynx Smart BMS together with the MultiPlus II with two 120v circuits. You can see there is solar and alternator charging as this is would be a complex install for an RV in the US for example.

[image]

Here is a link to the full-sized pdf.

Jono (Victron Energy Staff) asked
jon-lowbank commented ·

3 Answers

Multiplus II, Wallbox, Auto laden im Winter

Ich habe eine Problemstellung, welche ich nicht selber lösen kann. Meine Konfiguration sie aus wie folgt: Multiplus II 48/5000, einen SmartSolar MPPT RS 450/100. Als Batterie verwende ich zwei DLG Pytes mit jeweils 5.12 kWh, zusammen also 10.24 kWh. Wallbox von Mennekes.

Wenn ich im Winter bei wenig Sonneneinstrahlung gerade so den Haus-Akku laden kann, stellt sich die Frage wie ich den Auto-Akku lade, ohne den Akku des Hauses wieder leere. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, abends z.B. den Ladevorgang des Autos zu starten und den Strom aus dem Netzt zu beziehen? Ich würde ungerne den SOC für den Ladevorgang des Autos manuell auf 100% setzen müssen um ihn nach dem Ladevorgang wieder auf 30% zu setzen.

Ich freue mich über eure Rückmeldung.

getacca asked
getacca commented ·

1 Answer

victron inverter phoenix 12/250

Hello. I have a problem. My inverter victron phoenix 12/250 does not show me the output power. Output is 50W displayed 0W. Only when the output exceeds 80W, you can see the result.

Will you help me solve this problem?

[image]

[image]

[image]

zlotypawel asked
zlotypawel edited ·

0 Answers

Smartshunt (bluetooth) introuvable dans victronconnect (téléphone xiaomi MI9T)

Bonjour,

J'ai un soucis de reconnaissance du smartshunt (bluetooth) sur mon smartphone xiaomi MI9T.

Lorsque je lance la recherche de périphérique bluetooth dans l'application victronconnect, le smartshunt n'est pas trouvé.

Lorsque je vais dans les paramètres bluetooth de mon téléphone, il voie le smartshunt et l'appairage se fait sans soucis.

J'ai vu dans l'aide qu'il fallait désappairer le smartshunt du smartphone (ce que j'ai fait), mais le problème reste le même.

J'ai testé la manip sur un ancien téléphone (asus zenfone2) et la, aucun soucis, tout fonctionne.

J'ai vu un poste pour un problème similaire sur un smartphone xiaomi 8. Problème qui à été corrigé par une mise à jour du firmware du smartshunt ainsi que de l'application.

Si Victron pouvait se pencher sur le problème...

samelectrise asked
samelectrise answered ·

2 Answers

Balancing non Victron brand LifePo4 batteries

I have 4 lifepo4 400Ah cells ( As I noticed Victron BMS only monitor the total 12v Voltage and not balancing individual cells) Is there any Victron product for balancing 4 non Victron brand cells individually ?

megadrone asked
klim8skeptic answered ·

1 Answer

Victron Cerbo gx fuse

I purchased a used cerbo gx and the fuse is blown. The fuse says 3.15 amp. Can i wire in a 3amp fuse of any kind? Or can i just purchase a new power cable with the inline fuse for the cerbo gx?

honda-civic asked
Alexandra answered ·

1 Answer

Galvanic isolator size

I have a 8 meter boat with a Multiplus 2000 and one AC outlet that will operate either a coffee machine or small microwave. On board AC panel has an earth leakage safety and a 16A fuse. What size isolator do I need?

In case I have a 16A galvanic isolator and I visit another port with a 32A shore power plug and a 16A adapter will I be OK?

If I understand correctly a 32A galvanic isolator will work with both a 16A and 32A shore power whereas a 16A isolator will work only with a 16A shore power supply?

spyros-damigos asked
Trevor Bird edited ·

2 Answers

Victon multiplus & Pylon us5000 issue

[image]

HI,

I have a victron multiplus 48/5000/70-100 running on Pylon US5000 batteires x 2. We have updated firmware and installed the batteries as per the Victron manual making sure to use the ocrrect bus cables etc.

Our issue is the batteries where charging but now the system has gone into fault mode and displaying GX error #48 DVCC fault.

we have a cerbo GX on site and all was running well then with the extra sun the other day its sent the system into melt down mode.

We also have an external generator and second inverter connected to the system.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

huskkyenergy asked
Alexandra commented ·

1 Answer

Evolution ESS

Bonjour,

Est-il possible de rajouter une batterie Pylontech type US2000C sur une pile sans être obligé de stopper l'ensemble de l'installation Victron ESS?

De bien entendu la pile des batteries étant elle complétement déconnectée.

Si quelqu'un connait une procédure adéquate je suis preneuse.

Merci pour votre aide.

Cdt

maa asked
maa commented ·

3 Answers

Victron Fronius AC wiring diagram

Hi all. I've done some DC coupled systems, but I am new to the AC coupled world. The idea is to put a Fronius ECO on the output of 3 x 15KVa quattro's. The documentation doesn't help to much regarding this matter for newbies. Can someone please help me better understand the AC wiring side of this? Will the literally be connected together on the same AC lines (on a breaker of so)?

xdk asked
matt1309 edited ·

1 Answer

Topic resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic
182 Posts
161 Users
0 Followers

Topic Experts

lexxysolar
78 Points
snoobler