After the short v2.54 detour, new v2.60-beta version is now available to be tested again. See below for the changes.
In case you're new to the v2.60 beta test series, please make sure to read the previous v2.60 posts, listed below. There are several significant improvements in v2.60. The highlights are the addition of a feed-in limit, added ethernet-connected energy meters, updates on the NMEA2000-feature (addition of tanks), as well as many other improvements with regards to tank monitoring.
- v2.60~3 post & change log
- v2.60~4 post & change log
- v2.60~14 post & change log
- v2.60~15 post & change log
- v2.60~16 post & change log
- v2.60~19 post & change log
- v2.60~22 post & change log
- v2.60~23 post & change log
- Fix “Could not connect to the MQTT server” bug in the Marine MFD App, aka Glass bridge integration. It worked well in most systems, but not when "VRM Two Way Communication" was enabled in a system without internet connection. Now, also when there is no internet, enabling that setting does not cause any issue. This bug was originally introduced in Venus OS v2.40. (also released in v2.54)
- Fix "VRM Two-way-communication" requiring a restart in case first enabled on a new installed GX Device while there is no internet. (not included in v2.54)
- Fix the grid-lost event from a warning to an alarm (this was broken earlier during v2.60 development)
- Fix kWh reading errors on all MultiCompact as well as the newer MultiPlus 500/800/1200/1600 when on firmware 467 or newer.
- Send ARP replies from the correct interface. This will not affect any normal installations; but was still wrong. Details here: https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/49662/ccgx-ethernet-mac-address-changing-link-local.html. Thank you Kenrick for highlighting this.
- Improve the new grid feed-in limiter function - more improvements coming
- the new Ethernet-connected energy meters can't be configured; this will be fixed soon.
Ps. If you don't know what this post is about: this is about our GX Product range (CCGX, Venus GX, Cerbo GX, and so forth). This message is for all the members of the Beta test group. Information on how to join (and leave) that group.