A new version is availabe to be tested. See below for the changes.
In case you're new to the v2.60 beta test series, please make sure to read below six previous posts about them. There are several significant improvements in v2.60. The highlights are the addition of a feed-in limit, added ethernet-connected energy meters, updates on the NMEA2000-feature (addition of tanks), as well as many other improvements with regards to tank monitoring.
- v2.60~3 post & change log
- v2.60~4 post & change log
- v2.60~14 post & change log
- v2.60~15 post & change log
- v2.60~16 post & change log
- v2.60~19 post & change log
- v2.60~22 post & change log
- Fix bug in the new limit feed-in option in ESS, related to three phase systems.
- Fix bug in Settings -> System -> AC Input configuration
- the new Ethernet-connected energy meters can't be configured; this will be fixed soon.
- grid alarm creates warnings rather then alarms; a regression introduced in v2.60. Will be fixed soon.
- there is an issue in the new limit feed-in option in ESS, will be included in next release.
Other reported issues in v2.60 testing are still being- and/or will be looked into.
Ps. If you don't know what this post is about: this is about our GX Product range (CCGX, Venus GX, Cerbo GX, and so forth). This message is for all the members of the Beta test group. Information on how to join (and leave) that group.