A new test version available. See below for the changes.
In case you're new to the v2.60 beta test series, please make sure to read below six previous posts about them. There are several significant improvements in v2.60. The highlights are the addition of a feed-in limit, added ethernet-connected energy meters, updates on the NMEA2000-feature (addition of tanks), as well as many other improvements with regards to tank monitoring.
- v2.60~3 post & change log
- v2.60~4 post & change log
- v2.60~14 post & change log
- v2.60~15 post & change log
- v2.60~16 post & change log
- v2.60~19 post & change log
- Fix system setup AC input configuration being broken. Thank you @Eero Silfverberg for reporting. UPDATE: there are more issues with this, which we’ll address in the next update.
- Remove BYD Premium LV battery energy counters, there is a bug in its calculation which will be fixed by BYD soon.
- Fix starter voltage being shown for BMV-702 and BMV-712 while temperature or mid-point is selected as the aux function
- Disallow accidentally booting into an incompletely installed firmware update (this was -sometimes- possible by using the backup firmware menu. Not any more.)
- Improve the new grid feed-in limiter, by giving priority to PV Inverters over solar chargers.
- Improve the PV-limiting (aka zero feed-in) feature for large installations; sometimes they limited too much.
- Fix race condition that in rare cases caused the maximum discharge current and voltage not to be communicated to the Multi.
Note that there still is the same known issue: the new Ethernet-connected energy meters can't be configured; this will be fixed soon.
Other reported issues in v2.60 testing are still being- and/or will be looked into.
Ps. If you don't know what this post is about: this is about our GX Product range (CCGX, Venus GX, Cerbo GX, and so forth). This message is for all the members of the Beta test group. Information on how to join (and leave) that group.