Per now, v2.60~4 is available for testing. See below for a list of changes.
What to test?
- That tank monitoring on a Venus GX works OK.
- That PV Inverter monitoring, especially Fronius PV Inverters
- Generator start/stop, since we changed how that feature obtains its battery monitor data. Details here.
Best regards, Matthijs.
ps. If you don't know what this post is about: this is about our GX Product range, and this post is aimed at all the members of the Beta test group. Information on how to join (and leave) that group.
Changes in v2.60~4
- Remote Console on LAN: fix mouse pointer issue on devices with a screen size different than the CCGX, such as the Cerbo GX and CANvu. The same fix was deployed to the Remote Console on VRM on January 29th. Thank you pkronstrom for reporting this!
- Further fix the overview page for systems with an Inverter (rather than an Inverter/charger) by properly showing the inverter state. Note that this is still work in progress.
- Freedomwon batteries: force proper settings by enabling DVCC, and disabling SVS & STS. Just like we do for other managed batteries.
- Prepare for the Pylontech 24V battery.
- Slightly increase the charge voltage for Pylontech batteries (from 52 to 52.4V) to increase the chance if it coming to 100%, rather than getting stuck on 98 or 99%.
- Fix bug that, in some rare cases, made the grid failure alarm to not work properly.
- Fix bug in WiFi handling: in some cases it stopped trying to reconnect after losing the connection and or failing to connect. Not anymore, it now will retry the wifi connection for ever.
- Prepare for the Inverter RS when connected using VE.Direct.
- Fix battery 1 voltage and current not shown properly for the Phoenix Smart Charger 3-output models. This bug was introduced in v2.30.