Good afternoon all,
A new beta version is currently being uploaded, v2.60~16. This fixes a bug introduced in a previous v2.60 beta version, which is a quite unfortunate one:
For everyone that has a certain type of Carlo Gavazzi Energy Meter, all settings were reset to default on boot.
Including Remote Console on VRM. So that is not so good news for remotely managed systems that are configured to run a beta version.
My apologies for that!
In case you're just getting involved in the v2.60 test series, do make sure read the posts of the previous versions that were made available to test. There are quite some significant improvements in v2.60. The highlights are the addition of a feed-in limit, added ethernet-connected energy meters, updates on the NMEA2000-feature (addition of tanks), as well as many other improvements with regards to tank monitoring.
- v2.60~3 post & change log
- v2.60~4 post & change log
- v2.60~14 post & change log
- v2.60~15 post & change log
Change log v2.60~16
- Fix bug that causes all settings to be lost on systems having a Carlo Gavazzi meter installed that has a numeric serial number (which is not all CG Energy Meters). They were lost when booting. In other words, all settings you made after the last time your device booted a problematic version are kept; all settings made before are lost and have to be remade.
Note that there is one known issue: the new Ethernet-connected energy meters can't be configured; this will be fixed in the next version.
Other reported issues in v2.60 testing are still being- and/or will be looked into.
Best regards, Matthijs Vader
Ps. If you don't know what this post is about: this is about our GX Product range (CCGX, Venus GX, Cerbo GX, and so forth). This message is for all the members of the Beta test group. Information on how to join (and leave) that group.