driver Image

driver

SDK download path does not exist

Hi everybody,

I tried to download the Venus SDK for cortexa7hf (target is a Multi Plus 2 and a pi 3B for testing) using the instructions at howto-install-and-use-the-sdk. Unfortunately, it seems that the download path given there (https://updates.victronenergy.com/feeds/venus/release/sdk/) does not exist. I found something at https://updates.victronenergy.com/feeds/venus/develop/sdk/ but that seems to be for cortexa8hf only.

Can someone tell me where to get the sdk I need or has the support been discontinued?

Thanks

ks4z

ks4z asked
ks4z edited ·

0 Answers

VE Direct to USB interface not detected by computer

Hi,

I am trying to connect my window 10 to a VE direct interface cable to a BlueSolar MPPT Charger. my computer doesn't see the cable. Do I need a driver?

chipster asked
chipster commented ·

2 Answers

Where can I find the usb driver for usb to RS converter

Ve config 3 shows how to load it but it comes back to the previous page. Therefore I am stuck for now

Any place to load it without VeConfig?

Thanks

Lionel SEYDOUX asked
Lionel SEYDOUX answered ·

4 Answers

drivers for mk3?

Was unable to install drivers for my MK2 USB on a new thinkpad, so bought a mk3.

Also now unable to install drivers for this. Weird.

Im driving a couple of hours out of town in morning to dial down input current for a customer's multiplus....

Should have sorted this out earlier right?

Can anyone help?

Oliver

saltwatersolar asked
saltwatersolar commented ·

2 Answers

Driver for TsConfig200

Driver to TSConfig200 not found. None of the Silicon Labs drivers appers working for win 10 x64

frankm asked
wkirby answered ·

1 Answer

Can a WEG Frequency drive create disturbing harmonics for a 3-Fase Quattro configuration?

For an 3 fase offgrid system with 3 Quattros - will be feeding 2 motors that are controlled by two WEG frequency drives (CFW500)

Is there any risk of that the frequency drives create a bad harmonic that can effect the Quattro inverter.

If yes, how can this be avoided?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts/solutions.

aboers asked

0 Answers

16 Posts
15 Users
0 Followers

Topic Experts