question

sd-jesse avatar image
sd-jesse asked

CCGX Not showing PV Production

We have a customer with the following installed:
1 x Victron MultiPlus II (48/3000/35-50-230V)

2 x Fronius 3kW Primos (1 on the input, one on the output)

7kWh of BYD batteries

Currently everything is working ok, except there is no pv production being recorded and displayed by any of the Victron devices.

Using the Remote Console I can see that the MultiPlus is aware of both of the inverters. The customer has a Solar.Web monitoring setup for the Fronius inverters, but can only monitor one of them, so the customer can't use Solar.Web to record production data.

All of the devices are connected to the customers wi-fi, though it is not the best signal strength at the inverters.

The customer used to have the PV Production showing on the CCGX, and in the past a reboot through the CCGX would get it to find the Fronius', though this isn't working anymore.

I have had the customer run through a full shutdown of the system and restart, but this hasn't changed anything either.

There hasn't been a firmware update installed since the customer had the ability to measure

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Multiplus-IIVRMFroniusremote consolemonitoring
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@SD Jesse

Are the fronius set up with fixed up addresses?

Do they reappear when you go to settings~pv inverters ~ scan?

0 Likes 0 ·
freddyuk avatar image freddyuk commented ·

Did this get resolved as I have the same problem. Rebooting the CCGX would bring back the PV and then it would disappear again. Now it has gone completely and we are running on batteries with no solar input and no recharge until midnight.

0 Likes 0 ·
sd-jesse avatar image sd-jesse commented ·

@Alexandra

The inverters are set up with a Static IP address anf are manually entered.

0 Likes 0 ·
sd-jesse avatar image sd-jesse commented ·

Hi Freddyuk,

No, I haven't got a solution yet. The Solar system is producing energy, it's just not being logged in the VRM.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers