question

bullox avatar image

VRM grid lost alarm will not clear

I labelled my Quattro AC input 1 as ‘shore power’, then set up an alarm rule on my CCGX where all input labels (not available, grid, generator, shore power) were enabled.

When I disconnected my shore power, the CCGX and VRM gave me ‘grid lost’ alarms. I acknowledged the alarm on the CCGX and reconnected shore power but it took a reset to clear the CCGX, and I can’t clear it on the VRM.

I’ve tried deleting the rule and setting up a new one, re-labelling my input as ‘grid’ to see if that’ll clear it - no luck.

Any advice appreciated - would like to clear from the VRM.

CCGX Color ControlVRMgridshorepoweralarm
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @bullox, I've cleared the alarm for you. We are working to improve that process so that you can do it yourself.

3 comments Share
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

@Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) @Teun Lassche (Victron Energy Staff) please tell me how I can clear a persistent Grid Failure alarm ...

@warwick You can't clear it manually (yet). Can you link me the VRM id? Then I'll close it for you