question

uccay avatar image
uccay asked

How to upload big databases with the VRM 64 MB CCGX data upload limit?

Hello everyone, I have a question about the SD card usage. VRM portal only allows a maximum 64 MB data to upload. However, what if I store GBs of data in SD card; how can I upload that data to VRM portal?

VRMCCGX Color Controldata
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Goodmorning! You can send the file zipped; it compresses enourmously. With that we have yet to encounter a situation where the 64MB is not enough.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

This is a good question and answer. I have added it to the VRM FAQ:

How can I upload very large database files to the VRM with a 64MB upload limit?

0 Likes 0 ·
dabeto56 avatar image dabeto56 commented ·

Hey, I have compressed it into a zip file, nevertheless, in the moment I try to upload it into the VRM portal, it shows the following message :"Failed to process data file. Failed to read SQLite database.". What can I do to upload the file?.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes 0 ·
permawatt avatar image permawatt commented ·

Hello @mvader (Victron Energy)

désolé d'eter le premier ..... mais je suisconfronté au problème de telecharger un fichier sqlite zip deja compréssé de 110Mo qui est refusé par VRM car trop gros . Peut on le "diviser" ??? si oui les sous fichiers seront ils reconnus et reassemblés sur VRM .

Benoit PERMAWATT (la micropelle solaire)

0 Likes 0 ·
jon-lowbank avatar image jon-lowbank permawatt commented ·

I have a .sqlite3 file 2,043.664MB un zipped and 70.269MB zipped, file is still to big to up load. What can I do?

0 Likes 0 ·
permawatt avatar image
permawatt answered ·

Bonsoir Matthijs,

j'ai un fichier ZIP data log sqlite d'un venus GX qui fait plus de 62Mo , (88Mo), car il conteint 1,5 an de données , et VRM ne l'accepte pas car too big :

capture-decran-2021-01-11-a-211831.png

Y a t'il une solution pour diviser le fichier et le faire accepter par VRM, car les données qui y sont sauvegardées sont importantes .

Merci pour votre aide.

Benoit Buys . Permawatt (the solar micro excavator)

micropelle-solaire-permawatt.png

2 |3000