question

kositch avatar image
kositch asked

VRM logging interval issue

Update: So I have discovered, that if you add "Solar irradiance" graph to Advanced tab, it causes all "System" graphs to show data in 5 minutes interval. Not sure why, but probably VRM bug.

-----------

Hello,

since Cerbo GX update to 3.01 I see all values in VRM portal in Advanced tab with 5 minutes sampling - see screenshots. I checked Cerbo logging setting and it is set to 1 minute. Before the update all Advanced tab graph have 1 minute resolution, after the update it's 5 minutes. Not sure what could go wrong - update was done by our PV system provider. I have rebooted Cerbo, but without any effect. Thanks for help!

img-1426.jpeg

img-1427.jpeg

cerbo gxVRMbug reportvrm advancedvrm logging
img-1426.jpeg (83.7 KiB)
img-1427.jpeg (83.9 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Kositch,

Thank you for reporting.

This problem was indeed caused by the Solar irradiance widget which, on top of the selected time interval, it also show 24 more hours of data in the future. This leads to reduced data resolution, as you mentioned.

We implemented a fix for this so when you zoom in, you can get again the original 1 minute resolution.

When not zooming in, there is still a small difference in resolution, due to the extended time range caused by the Solar irradiance. We are going to improve that as well.

Best regards,
Alex

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, thank you for the report!

Will be looked at.

And this is no longer linked to Cerbo v3.01 - right?

(I don’t see how it could be)

2 |3000

kositch avatar image
kositch answered ·

Yes, it is not v. 3.01 bug.

2 |3000