simulation Image

simulation

simulation with PV*Sol

Hi,

anybody any experience in simulating an offgrid system with PV*Sol and Victron inverters?

nam-erik asked

0 Answers

Battery parameters for modeling

I am analyzing a self-consumption photovoltaic system that has two 12 V, 60 Ah deep discharge gel lead acid batteries, connected in series. The reference of these batteries is as follows: BAT412550104.

My idea is to model the behavior of this battery bank in Simulink, from Matlab. However, these batteries do not have defined characteristic curves by the manufacturer (at least that I know), and I believe that they cannot be obtained.

If I do not have the characteristic curves I have to assume the value of most of its parameters such as (according to the simulink lead acid battery model): battery response time, maximum capacity, cut-off voltage, fully charged voltage, rated current, internal resistance, voltage at rated capacity, voltage and exponential capacity.

Could someone give me indications of what values these parameters might take to guide me? The battery bank equivalent would be of a 24 V, 60 Ah battery, where I would guess that the rated current should be 12 A, but I am totally unaware of the value of parameters such as internal resistance.

Any help is welcome.

Thank you very much.

mario-99 asked
kevgermany commented ·

0 Answers

PVsyst Simulation

Hi All,

Have any tried simulating the energy yield of the system using the PV system with Multiplus, Bluesolar charger on the pvsyst ?

Earl asked
Kendall commented ·

1 Answer

PVSyst Victron OND files

Hi all, seems there's is no such info available (OND files) to upload Victron products data base to PVSyst. It turns that there is a lot of demand on those products but is not possible to run simulations with out data.

alan-gonzalez asked
Kendall commented ·

0 Answers

PVSyst Victron OND files for Simulation

Hi,

I would like to simulation a PV system with PVSyst comprising of victron equipment (Inverter, batteries etc), but I can't find the OND files that PVSyst requires to get the simulation data for the Victron equipment.

While using PVsyst, when I select inverter from the drop down list there are no Victron products, same with the batteries. This is where the OND files come in. By uploading the Victron OND files then I will be able to select the Victron equipment from the list.

Does anyone know where I can find those OND files for PVsyst?

mleighton asked

0 Answers

Simulateur de SOC raspberry

Bonjour à tous

Afin de tester le bon paramétrage d'une installation PV, j'imaginais utiliser un "simulateur de SOC" . Quelqu'un a t il déjà fait cela ? à l'aide d'un raspberry par ex ?

Merci d'avance

denis-esf asked

0 Answers

Victron Products and PVsyst

Dear sir

You know that when we size a solar PV system some simulation is required to assure system performance

We use software called PVsyst, but we don’t have Victron charge controller and inverter product in our database

So please could you provide us with these data especially:

• Charge controller 250/85, 250/100, 150/35, 150/85, 150/100 (extenstion of the file .RLT)
  • Inverter Quattro and multiplus (extenstion of the file .OND)

This will help us greatly to promote victron product to our client through our system designs

Appreciate your support

abdallah-salamah asked
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

1 Answer

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Followers

Topic Experts

There are currently no experts identified for this topic. Can you answer questions in this topic area? Community members who provide answers that are marked as correct earn reputation and may become recognized as topic experts.