question

Dennis avatar image
Dennis asked

VE.Bus BMS V2 with EasySolar-II GX

Hi all,

I'd like to connect a VE.Bus BMS V2 to my EasySolar-II GX 24/3000. There is sufficient information to be found on connecting a V2 to a MultiPlus/Quattro, but not with an EasySolar-II GX.

On this moment I have a V1 connected and works fine. However, with V2 it is possible to control the inverter through GX (e.g. remotely switch inverter to on/off/charge only). Therefor two cables (RJ45) have to be connected to the new BMS. One for connecting the inverter, and the other one for connecting the GX device ('Remote Panel' port).

In an EasySolar-II GX the inverter (=MultiPlus-II) is internally connected to the GX device and therefor basically it is not possible to have them separately connected to the BMS.

What is the correct method of connection in this case? If it is not compatible I'll stick with the V1.

I can disconnect the internal connection to connect the GX and Multi separately, but I'm not sure if other functionalities will be lost then. Maybe I am thinking wrong. I hope someone has a clear view on this.

Thanks in advance!

Dennis

Multiplus-IIBMSEasySolar All-in-OneVE.Busgx device
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers