question

rebecca-bauman avatar image
rebecca-bauman asked

Can't Connect Quattro x2 via VE.Bus to CCGX

Similar issue to https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/19635/connecting-two-vebus-inverters-to-color-control-gx.html.

I successfully connected one Quattro inverter/charger (24|5000|120) to my Color Control GX with a VE.Bus connection and was able to set it up. I just got my second Quattro installed, but no matter how I cable them together, I can't get the CCGX to show two inverters. As long as they are connected to one another, I get one or two errors:

#25 Firmware incompatibility. I can't get the CCGX to recognize the second Quattro, so I can't get it to update.

#17 Phase master disconnected(?)

My goal is to configure the Quattros to run split phase 240V, but I can't get them to work together or with the CCGX. Any ideas?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerCCGX Color Controlmultiplus ve.busVE.Busmultiple inverters
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

rebecca-bauman avatar image rebecca-bauman commented ·
Thank you! I ordered the MK3.
0 Likes 0 ·