question

pv-andy avatar image
pv-andy asked

Multiplus-II dosen't re-switch ON over Remote Console

Hi,

I have a Cerbo GX and three Multiplus-II in a three-phase system configured.

When I switch off the Multiplus over the remote console it turns immediately off.
Switching back to ON (remote console) has no affects.

To bring the Multiplus on again I must pull VE.Bus cabel out of Cerbo and the Multiplus starts few seconds later.

After reconnecting the VE.Bus cable it is all fine. Switching between Charging Only, Inverting Only and ON is no problem and works fine.

When I’m using the MK3-USB Adapter and the VictronConnect Application, the switching between ON and OFF works fine.

Firmware

Cerbo: v2.93

MultiPlus: 501

Regards
Andy

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxVE.BusMK3switch
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
pv-andy avatar image
pv-andy answered ·

I received a new Cerbo from my supplier and with it the control of the MPs works perfectly again.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

make sure the inverter switch is set to on, on the inverter.

2 |3000

pv-andy avatar image
pv-andy answered ·

Yes, main switch of all inverters in position I (ON). Only in this position is the described switching in VictronConnect and the remote console possible.

2 |3000

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

try new VE bus network cables also the VE bus should go multi to Cerbo then to the remote console

2 |3000

pv-andy avatar image
pv-andy answered ·

Hi Paul,

the cables are brand-new and tested it separately. They works totally fine with the MK3 adapter and the VictronConnact software.

For a testing, I’ve changed alle Multis to single phase an checked each one separately with the Corbo. No other device or adapter connected to the VE.Bus. All the same behavior.

The vE.Bus starts at the Verbinden to the fist Multi and then the second Multi und then the third Multi.

The Remote Consol is used over the web UI of the Cerbo or VRM.

Many thanks for your support.

Regards Andy

2 |3000