question

cjvholiday avatar image
cjvholiday asked

2 Different voltage Multiplus II (120v & 230v) on the same Cerbo GX system

I have a Victron installation on my boat and in traveling the world I find that I have a need for mixed AC voltage for various things onboard as well as charging from marinas in different countries.

Is there a way to see both Multiplus II inverters via my Cerbo GX at the same time in some fashion?

My system is:

Cerbo GX and Touch 70

REC Active BMS for LifePO4 Battery

2 SmartSolar VE Can 150/70

2 SmartSolar VE Can 150/85

BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor

Multiplus-II 12/3000/120-50 (120V AC OUTPUT)

Multiplus-II 12/3000/120-32 (230V AC OUTPUT)

Thanks.

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxVE.Bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
johnsmith avatar image
johnsmith answered ·

Yeh,

You will only see 1 of your MPII on the vrm and cerbo screen. Then you can add the second MPII with a https://www.victronenergy.com/accessories/interface-mk3-usb#pd-nav-secondimage

Mk3 usb into your cerbo and cat5 cable to your MPII. It will then show in the devices list nd you can read all the data in the VRM.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

cjvholiday avatar image
cjvholiday answered ·

Hi John, thanks for your answer. I figured I would have to use the Mk3 USB. I have it all connected now and can see both inverters but the Cerbo only sees the AC output from the inverter plugged into the Ve Can Bus. The second inverter just shows as part of the DC loads. Any chance there is some further configuration that would allow me to have the AC loads accounted for? I have loaded the GUI Mods but I dont see a way to list a second inverter.

Thanks

2 |3000