question

Gabriel Tanasescu avatar image

For Victron Staff,Is possible to the next upgrade to on Remote console , to see the K1,K2 Aux .. Status?

For Victron Staff,Is possible to the next upgrade to on Remote console , to see the K1,K2 Aux .. Status? At the moment is not possible to se the status of Aux And Relay .Also is possible to see On VRM the Inverters status Aux and Programbile Relay status?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerVenus GX - VGXVRMremote veconfigure
10 |3000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image

Hi @Gabriel Tanasescu, that would great indeed, so yes, some day. But not soon I’m afraid; there is a long list of things like this wanted, and other changes are being prioritised.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ddufresne24 avatar image

I to would like to see PPR, K1 and K2 status

nebulight avatar image

This would be great! I'm using the BMS two signal with my aux ports and would like to be able to see the status for remote troubleshooting. Speaking of aux ports, is it even possible to view with the ve-configure?