I have an issue with an EasyPlus connected to the Cerbo.
- The Cerbo „sees“ the EasyPlus, but claims it‘s not connected. Still, the Cerbo can read the type of device (Multiplus Compact, the product number and firmware version (481), but not the device state or any parameters. See attached screenshots.
- I have checked:
- EasyPlus DIP settings (1: off, 2: on, remaining switches off, as per the manual)
- VE.Bus cable is plugged into the appropriate socket of the Cerbo (i.e. not the Ethernet socket)
- All devices have been restarted using different sequences several times
- EasyPlus is operating nicely along the setting of the physical switch
- Firmware versions: EasyPlus: 481; Cerbo: 2.75
At the time I took attached screenshots the EasyPlus was inverting.
Any advice would be appreciated.