question

marc-heide avatar image
marc-heide asked

Multiplus cerbo controls not availible

screenshot-20220330-235308-comandroidchrome.jpgHello,

Just installed a system with a multiplus and a cerbo.

I activated realtime data traffic but do mot have the option to change settings from vrm portal.

What am i doin wrong?screenshot-20220331-002735.jpg

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxVRM
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

@Marc Heide

is it a system with VE.Bus BMS?

0 Likes 0 ·
marc-heide avatar image marc-heide Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Yes it is
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

The official answer now is that the Multi controls are gone now completely and will not return very soon because beta test phase has ended and Victron devs are focussing now on more important things.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

blue-velvet avatar image blue-velvet commented ·

But that is very bad. First victron give this function to every MP user in the VRM and then victron just take it away again? This function was great and worked perfectly at all times. Surely it can't be that victron does that with your customers?

This is very frustrating!

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ blue-velvet commented ·

It was primarily beta to test how this works.

However, it turned out that on the one hand there are security problems and on the other hand this function already exists via the VRM remote console.

Sorry, but that's how it is.

0 Likes 0 ·
blue-velvet avatar image
blue-velvet answered ·

HI, Yes, it doesn't work for me either. There seems to be a problem...

unbenannt.jpg

unbenannt.jpg (48.5 KiB)
2 |3000