question

petr-slepicka avatar image
petr-slepicka asked

Disable battery charging in the morning

I have my own WattRouter that optimizes my household Victron.jpgconsumption. I'd like to extend it with a feature that disables battery charging in the morning - pushing battery charging to a later time.

The goal is to sell PV power at higher prices at SPOT (7:00 - 10:00 AM) in the morning and then charge the battery at lower feed-in tariffs.

Everything else must be business as usual - especially the delivery of PV to the house.

Multiplus-IIbattery chargingVRM
victron.jpg (60.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
duivert avatar image
duivert answered ·

If you use the ESS assistant you can use scheduled charging for that

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

petr-slepicka avatar image
petr-slepicka answered ·

How can I achieve that?
A link to the documentation or anything else would be useful... I'm really not wise to this answer and it didn't help me much :-(

2 |3000

duivert avatar image
duivert answered ·

Here is the ess installation guide:

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Energy_Storage_System/en/ess-introduction---features.html

Section 4 is about scheduled charging

2 |3000