question

kodax avatar image
kodax asked

Touch, VRM and Remote consoll displaying useless information

Hi,

I have recently bought a Cerbo GX with a Touch 50, a Phoenix IP43 chagrger, a MPPT PV Regulator and a BMV712.

Obviously, I am interested in seeing the data from these devices, but both the display on the Touch/Remote Concole and the VRM shows big boxes with zero values for AC Input, Generator, a Victron box with state Off, and AC Load, so half of the screen is filled with useless information.

I guess these boxes would show some interesting information if I had the Victron box, which I guess e.g. would be a Multipluss?

If this is the case, and I knew it before buying separate Phoenix charger and inverter, I guess I would have considered buying a Multipluss instead, but for my boat, having two separate devicesa makes much more sense.

Anyways, why is this not configurable? Will it be soon? Is it, but I have not found out how to do it? I must say it looks a bit stupid having more than half the screen on my Touch showing useless information.

cerbo gxVRMremote consoletouchscreen
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
kodax avatar image
kodax answered ·

Ok, tried with turning on the inverter, and "AC Loads" was showing power consumption, so I guess it is "AC Input" (on Touch/Remote Console) and "Generator" (on VRM) that is waste of space. So not as bad as I initially thought, but still I really wish the pages were configurable. The "AC Input" should show information regaring my Phoenix IP43.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.