question

lizirueti avatar image
lizirueti asked

paid support for setup

Someone interested on hourly based payment to set up my new system, by fon, anydesk,or

deskview. 3 Multiplus II, 1 Cerbo GX, 9 x Polyntech US3000 C and 1 MPPT rd 450 / 200 german or english is possible

danke Gruß

<<personal information removed for spam prevention>>

cerbo gxPylontech3 phasemppt rssupport
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@lizirueti

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy best place to start.

I personally do not like doing what you are asking, I don't sign off or program/work on a system I have not inspected physically. In my experience the "Since-You" customer can be a bad one.

Also a random person on the internet can be a dangerous one.

And for the random person out there the legalities and regulation compliance need to be checked or fulfilled when doing a setup. You are taking responsibility for some expensive equipment.

All the data you need is here and linked in the resources section.

Setting up the programming on a three phase or parrallel what ever you are going for there should be done in person initially.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

lizirueti avatar image
lizirueti answered ·

Hello Alexandra thanks for reply. In a perfect world my local provider built´s my system as i expect.

I do not want buy a installed system that does not fit to my needs. The dealers want to sell their systems i do not want. In general it is cheaper to buy than to build, means in my case i install the system and perform the setup with a victron pro, to prevent expensive claims. My problem is the lack of time to study all manuals, ask the forum hundrets of questions. From my sight ther no bad sight and intentioins and the "supporter" is released from any liability, because the settings were finally

done by myself.

2 |3000

lizirueti avatar image
lizirueti answered ·

dear all pls ignore my request found a victron pro on different place.

2 |3000