When AC is connected, after 10-15 seconds Multiplus Compact tries to switch on charger (as usual) and then immediately relay switches it off (almost simultaneous relay clacks). Looks like protection.
1) Wiring is correct (grounding, live/neutral)
2) AC is pure and fine (was working 3 days with it)
3) Boat installation
4) Checked with disconnected ac output - same behavior
5) Issue appeared after some rewiring work on the input side (connecting everything back as before did not help either).
6) Battery is 12.8V. No other chargers connected.
7) Invertor works fine (means DC and AC output lines are correct), AC output is working fine.
Question - what is going on with MultiPlus and how it can be healed? Does this mean unit is broken now?
Kind regards, Serhiy