This is the equipment I have:
- Cerbo GX and GX Touch 50
- 2 x ET112 connected with 2 RS485 to USB Adapters
- SmartShunt 1000A connected via VE Direct Cable
- 3 Smart Battery Sense
- 1 Orion-Tr Smart 12/12-18 isolated
1 Et 112 to generator Output
1 Et 112 to Shore power line
SmartShunt to Service battery
1 Smart Battery Sense engine battery
1 Smart Battery Sense thruster battery
1 Smart Battery Sense for a secondary battery
- How can I connect the Smart Battery Sensors to Cerbo in order to get voltage information?
- If the above is not possible, how can I get voltage information from other batteries?
- How can I insert the on AC Input to show me voltage of the grid?
- Is it possible to have separate information for the Generator output?
- How can I setup an alarm whenever the shore power is being disconnected?