I'm a bit confused with how to wire my Cerbo GX to the rest of my components in the most optimal way. I'd like to be able to view the status of my system on a mobile device via bluetooth and also view the Cerbo GX web application from that same mobile device.
I have the following components:
- Victron SmartShunt
- Victron 12/3000 MultiPlus
- Victron SmartSolar MPPT Charge Controller
- Victron Orion Tr Smart DC/DC charger
- 1 VE.Direct Cable
The obvious connections to me are:
* MultiPlus -> RJ45 -> Cerbo GX
* SmartShunt -> VE.Direct Cable -> Cerbo GX
* SmartSolar Charge Controller -> VE.Direct Cable -> CerboGX
Here are a few questions:
1. Do I still need a VE.Direct Cable for the SmartShunt and SmartSolar Charge controller since they're bluetooth? Or is the bluetooth only so I can see them within the VictronConnect app via bluetooth?
2. Is it possible to monitor the Orion Tr DC/DC in the Cerbo GX?
3. What are the main differences between what you can view from the Cerbo GX versus what you can view within the Victron Connect app?