eddie avatar image
eddie asked

CCGX/DMC not updating with new MultiPlus current limit setting

System Components:

MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 120V (FW 418) with VE.BUS BMS

CCGX (v2.58)

DMC 200 GX

BMV-712 Smart (v4.03)

I just added a DMC to a system that has been running 2+ years without one. The goal is to have the DMC allow a 1-30A adjusting range with the Multi defaulting to the lowest level

I lowered the input current limit in the MultiPlus (using VEConfig) from 9A down to 1A using VEConfig. I have verified that the MultiPlus is set to 1A after power off/on.

Regardless of what I do, the CCGX and DMC still thinks the current limit is 9A. I programmed the DMC for the upper 30A limit. The DMC works just fine adjusting the current limit >= 9A up to 30A. It just will not allow it to go lower than the old 9A setting.

I did try redetect system the Multi on the CCGX with no luck.

What's the magic to get the CCGX/DMC to see the new lower 1A setting in the Multiplus?

CCGX Color Controlmultiplus ve.buscharge current limitDigital Multi Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
eddie avatar image
eddie answered ·

Solved... Found the documentation on the Professional portal stating that for my model (2702) with FW <=422, the minimum shore limit is 9

With FW >=423 the limit is 7.5

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

CCGX Product Manual

CCGX Product page

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic