question

Mark avatar image
Mark asked

Tank sender resistance change (venus rpi)

Hi all

is there any way of altering or adding the resistance levels?

I have one sender in my water tank 0-190 ohm works perfectly albeit a little slow.

I also want to use one for my gas tank which has a 5-96 ohm range, id either like to add another resistance choice in the drop down or edit the American one to suit this sender as the Europe setting is right for my water tank sender.

Thanks

Mark

Venus OSRaspberry Pitank monitorsensor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi Mark, good news, its coming. For more details, see here: https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/41629/tank-sensor-calibration.html

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mark avatar image Mark commented ·

Hi

I just installed the test V2.60~9 and noticed the custom setting for tank resistance. I appreciate its a test version so as feed back, although the custom is in the menu it wont let you select it? I also noticed that in the I/O menu Analog inputs sub menu is not populated?

I've added the Dbus-ADC files and the relay files in the delegates folder to active the 4 relays and the temp / tank inputs.

Thanks

Mark

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources