question

monte-chapparral avatar image
monte-chapparral asked

DVCC on or BMS on with a multiplus 48/3000/35-50 (latest firmware) & Pylontech US2000plus doesnt work well. The status alternates from known to unknown...

How can I reset the VE.Bus or what else can I do to work make the CCGX/inverter work with DVCC and the BMS of the batteries?

BMSPylontechEasySolar All-in-OneDVCC
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Murray van Graan avatar image Murray van Graan commented ·

What assistant are you running, and what are your settings?

0 Likes 0 ·
monte-chapparral avatar image monte-chapparral Murray van Graan commented ·
No Assistant. Do I need one? ...

Its an Off-Grid Intsallation. Easysolar 48/3000/35 (v413), MPPT 150/70 (v1.46) CCGX (v2.33) with Pylontech US2000plus

THX J

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Monte Chapparral

Your inverter in the Easysolar 48/3000/35 has firmware that is too old (v413)

You need a version above v422:

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:start#dvcc_requirements

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

monte-chapparral avatar image monte-chapparral commented ·

Ok great! But so far there is no higher firmaware available on the regular way.... unless I go to professional.victronenergy.com. and do it manualy... right? I have the MK3/USB interface but since I am enduser is in my case any risk in updating?

THX Jean

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ monte-chapparral commented ·

Hi @Monte Chapparral

If you are not comfortable doing this, please get an experienced user / installer involved.

updating instructions can be found here:
https://www.victronenergy.com/live/updating_firmware:updating_ve.bus_products

0 Likes 0 ·
monte-chapparral avatar image monte-chapparral Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Ok thank you... I guess I can manage since I installed and configured the hole installation of the easysolar so far on my own. Plus there is no experinced user closed by as far as I know... But I just want to make sure if I do the update with the latest firmware - according to the given instructions - Everything else is going to run stable stable (no beta) and my small problem with the DVCC/BMS is finally solved.

THX Jean

0 Likes 0 ·