question

monte-chapparral avatar image
monte-chapparral asked

MultiPlus 48/3000/35-50 & Pylontech US2000. Inverter doesn't restart because of low battery...

But the batteries are charged

Configuration: Easysolar 3Kv (Multiplus 48/30000 + MPPT 150/70 + 2 Pylontech US2000plus as an offgrid system) I had it installed with BMS managed by the batteries (CAN.Bus/DVCC...)

One day I switshed the inverter off and after that I noticed that it doesn't start again Showing low battery :-0. Only if I connect the generator it comes back to live...

Just to see were I am I went back to first running setting: BMS automaticly managed by the MulitPlus ...deactivated the DVCC, CAN ect. (MPPT error #67, reseted MPPT) still no change.

In the VRM the low battery is displayed as VE.BUS error.

Any suggestion? THX

BMSPylontechEasySolar All-in-Onelow battery warning
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

monte-chapparral avatar image monte-chapparral commented ·

Just for the record... if you switch off the Pylontech batteries the inverter wakes up again. So could it actually be a problem of the batteries and their internal BMS?

THX

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Monte Chapparral

MPPT error #67 = BMS not seen, is the battery communicating properly? can you see it in remote console / VRM?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

monte-chapparral avatar image monte-chapparral commented ·

Yes. BMS was visible in VRM and Pylonthech a device in CCGX. Charged 100%.

Error #67 just occured when I went back to the non-via-Can.Bus-Setup (which my dealer me originally recommended btw. I only had to lower the charging settings in the inverter with VictronConfiguer). This was my first running system since I didn't had the Typ B cable to connect the batteries in the beginning...

0 Likes 0 ·