question

kolfleading avatar image
kolfleading asked

Does MultiPlus II allow selection of Romania Grid Code?

We already know from a previous discussion that the "normal" MultiPlus does not allow connection to the grid in Romania.

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/25016/whats-the-point-of-having-romanian-grid-code-with.html

I would like to know if MultiPlus II (having two redundant back-feed relais) can be connected on-grid with "Romania: TOR-D4 derivative" grid code.

PS: Yes, I already contacted two local dealers, but they both tried to convince me that the "normal" MultiPlus can be connected to the grid, which is incorrect information, see above link. Unfortunately, the local suppliers are misinformed and they are misinforming customers.

Multiplus-IIgrid
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @kolfleading

Please note that they are allowed to connect to the grid, only when you want to feed-in to the grid you need the grid code compliance.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
mihair avatar image
mihair answered ·

Anti-islanding VDE-AR-N 4105, TOR-D4, AS/NZS 4777.2, NRS 097-2-1, UTE C15-712-1, C10/11, RD 1699-RD 413, G59/3-2, G83/2

this come from the following datasheet: https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/documents/Datasheet-MultiPlus-II-inverter-charger-EN.pdf

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kolfleading avatar image
kolfleading answered ·

Thank you all.

Clarification: YES, I want to feed-in to the grid. I also mentioned this to the dealers.

I'm planning to build a DC Coupled ESS System set to Keep Batteries Charged.

3 KVA inverter, 4 kWp solar panels on Victron MPPT, 4.8 kWh Gel batteries for backup.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

MultiPlus-II Product page 

MultiPlus-II Manual

MultiPlus-II 230V Datasheet 

VE.Bus Error codes