question

eric-heiberg avatar image
eric-heiberg asked

Missing data history in VRM -Easysolar 24 -3kVA -July 2019

Hallo !

From approx 13:30 on the 14th of July I have no data in VRM. The system itself is working fine - but I am frustrated over that I can not follow my system remotely.

Any tips on how to resolve this?

I have an Easysolar 3 kva with 10 kw lithium ion batteries and 1800 watt of panels.

However, I do get the most important realtime data under the dashboard graph chart, and the CCGX on the Easysolar works as it should.

Thanks,

Eric

VRMEasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Eric Heiberg,

I had a look at the system and it appears to be reporting correctly now.

I am now guessing:

A plausible explanation could be there was some issue with internet connectivity, the inbuilt memory is quickly full, and the unit had to discard it before the connection came back.

I would suggest adding an 8GB microSD card, or USB thumb drive to the GX device, this should store the history in the event of an loss of connection, and then fill in the gaps when reconnected.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

eric-heiberg avatar image eric-heiberg commented ·

Hallo !

Thanks for the answer :-)

I reebooted the system and I think it might have been du to an update of firmware.

Could that be right?

Eric

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ eric-heiberg commented ·

Hey Eric, it shouldnt be like that: after an update it should (and as far as I know always does) resume logging. I’ll answer more on your newer thread.

0 Likes 0 ·