question

Anton Lord avatar image
Anton Lord asked

Stored trends not showing for Smart Solar

SmartSolar 100/20 fw1.61

VictronConnect iOS v5.91

(MPPT unit is connected to Raspberry Pi Venus via USB cable)

When I look at trends I don't get any stored trend data. Is this correct or have I missed something here?
Cheers!

VRMMPPT SmartSolarVictronConnectRaspberry Pi
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Anton Lord avatar image Anton Lord commented ·

It got my hopes up - after the clear a message came up saying it was downloading the data in the background. Stayed this way for quite some time. When it stopped no historical trend data was present. Will see if it collects going forward...

0 Likes 0 ·
Anton Lord avatar image Anton Lord Anton Lord commented ·
Confirmed. Is keeping data since the clear point. Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
ralf-m avatar image ralf-m commented ·
I don't have this button, maybe because of looking throug cerbo, try this evening via BT.
0 Likes 0 ·
ralf-m avatar image ralf-m ralf-m commented ·
For unknown reason the problem does no longer exist. I can go to history with both tablet and cell without deleting all. I'll keep an eye on that.
0 Likes 0 ·
ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

Make sure you select what you want to see.1690440891265.png

1690440891265.png (178.2 KiB)
2 |3000

ralf-m avatar image
ralf-m answered ·

I have this behavior when looking at BMV-Trends. Don't know why, but switching to another device in VC and returning helps in my case...

1 comment
2 |3000

Anton Lord avatar image Anton Lord commented ·
Hmmm... I don't have another device. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling but got the same result. History is there. But nothing but the very recent trends...
0 Likes 0 ·