question

Joka GIMENEZ avatar image
Joka GIMENEZ asked

Stored trends not showing : bug report and easy fix

Hi,

Just sharing a bug that's been a pain, and the simple fix i finally found, for anyone who may have the same issue!

On my victron smartsolar mppts and bmv712, the stored trends would NOT upload to the app.

Every time i would open the trends page, i would only see the current data appear, starting at the second i opened the device. Every time i closed or disconnected the device, it would clear everything. No access to stored data!

If you have that too, the fix is simple!

Just click on the three horizontal lines button on the bottom (between the zoom and play functions), then "clear all data"

I never thought of that since data was already clearing itself... but now it records and uploads without problem to the trends page for all my devices!

Hope that helps

MPPT ControllersBMV Battery MonitorMPPT SmartSolarstored trends
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Joka GIMENEZ

Thanks for reporting this and the fix, there were several other questions on the community about troubleshooting this and your fix seems to resolve it for those who have reported back.

I have also passed the information on internally to see if there is a way that this can be prevented from happening in the first place.

Appreciated!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.