question

cory-eaves avatar image
cory-eaves asked

Ethernet port broken?

I have a working Cerbo but I cannot get it to connect on Ethernet. The menu says disconnected, even when I plug into a known working Ethernet port. I have tried rebooting and power cycling it. Any thoughts? Has my port gone bad?

Also, even though the unit connects on Wifi, I cannot get anything (HTML5 app, etc.) to show up on my Simrad plotter. I am not sure how the plotter discovers the existence of the Cerbo.

Thanks for any help on either issue.

cerbo gxethernethtml5simrad
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvas avatar image mvas commented ·
Did you try a known good cable?
0 Likes 0 ·
5 Answers
cory-eaves avatar image
cory-eaves answered ·

Yes, tried a second, known-good cable.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Are you using the ethernet socket at the bottom, or one of the other similar sockets on top which are used for CAN?

2 |3000

cory-eaves avatar image
cory-eaves answered ·

I have tried both. I think it belongs in the port on the top?

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Sorry, top right not the back row.

2 |3000

cory-eaves avatar image
cory-eaves answered ·

Yes, tried that

2 |3000

Related Resources