question

David Gómez avatar image
David Gómez asked

Victron with AMASSTORE (Sofar) batteries

Hi everyone!

I would like to know if anyone has installed AMASSTORE low-voltage lithium batteries, which belong to SofarSolar, both the GTX 2500 and GTX 5000 models. And, if so, tell us about your experience as well as the recommended configuration (VE.Configure and DVCC).

This battery model has CAN communication. We have tested the communication with the Cerbo GX and it is detected. The manufacturer does not have supporting documentation and I have not found information in the community.

If anyone has tried it, I would like to hear about your experience.

A pleasure to share your knowledge!

amass-victron-1.jpeg

amass-victron-2.jpeg

cerbo gxLithium BatteryBMSVE.Can
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jpml avatar image jpml commented ·

Hi!

I have a Raspberry Pi with Venus OS running and the only Victron product connected to my system is the Smartshunt, how did you connected the GTX's to your Cerbo?

TIA

0 Likes 0 ·
David Gómez avatar image David Gómez jpml commented ·
We used the Type-B Victron cable
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
jpml avatar image
jpml answered ·

Hi!

I'm interested in this too, i'm fed up with my Sofar Solar inverter and want to buy a Multiplus II, but i want to use my one year old 3 GTX5000 batteries.

Thx!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

damien-bravin avatar image
damien-bravin answered ·

I'm also interested in getting some information on the compatibility between the GTX5000 batteries and a Multiplus II

2 |3000