question

freddy avatar image
freddy asked

Can an EasySolar be parallel with EasySolar / MultiPlus / Phoenix / Quatro

Two EasySolars (5kV / 48V) can be configured in parallel.

But is it possible to configure an EasySolar (5kV / 48V) parallel with an MultiPlus, Phoenix or Quatro (of 5kV / 48V)?

I don't know what kind of firmware / chipset these other models have. But it seems a bit redundant to combine 2 EasySolars (to have 2 times the build in MTTP capacity / 2 times a Color Control).

I need more output then one EasySolar can provide.

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Chargerbattery chargingPhoenix InverterEasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

In some circumstances, Yes, the EasySolar basically has a MultiPlus within.
Find out what the first four digits of your EasySolar firmware is and then source a MultiPlus whose firmware contains the same first four digits.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

freddy avatar image freddy commented ·

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
bodhirah avatar image bodhirah commented ·

Will Phoenix 24/3000 parallel with Multiplus 24/3000 assuming firmware numbers match in the same way?

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ bodhirah commented ·

They will not match. This configuration is not supported.

0 Likes 0 ·
andy156 avatar image andy156 commented ·

Can I buy an EasySolar and then a Multiplus of any firmware and update them to be the same?

0 Likes 0 ·