question

buryck avatar image
buryck asked

Multiplus 24/3000/70-50 default low voltage disconnect

Hello, i have a EasySolar 24/3000/70-50 wich basically has a multiplus inside. I use it with a lifepo4 battery. I never run it so low for the inverter to trigger a disconnect, but i'm curious to know what is the default battery low voltage disconnect on the multiplus 24/3000, does anyone know?

Thank you :)

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerPhoenix InverterEasySolar All-in-Onevoltage
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

Probably the default is 18.6V, which is much too low for LiFePO4.

Do not leave it like this.

6 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

buryck avatar image buryck commented ·

Thank you very much for the answer.

Yes, waaay too low. I was afraid of that. So the only way to change this is with a ve.bus to usb cable or with a ve.bus smart dongle?

I'm probably saying something stupid, but i was thinking if maybe i can connect it to the GX color control through the relay input? Also, it's already connected with a rj45 cable, and the GX CC has a smart shunt connected to it. I noticed the voltage that the multiplus detects when is on, is lower than the one given by the smart shunt, but i guess that's normal. Is there a way to have the inverter read the real voltage coming from the shunt, and disconnect based on it's reading of the voltage?

Thank you :)

0 Likes 0 ·
seb71 avatar image seb71 buryck commented ·

If you have a CCGX with Internet access and a VRM account, you can see and change the Inverter settings using that (and VE Configure 3 software on a Windows PC).

0 Likes 0 ·
buryck avatar image buryck seb71 commented ·

Thank you, i'll try doing that.

0 Likes 0 ·

Don't change the grid code (unless you are absolutely sure about the correct option for your case), because you will need a password to change it again.

Regarding the other settings, be careful.

0 Likes 0 ·
buryck avatar image buryck seb71 commented ·

Ok, i won't mess with that, thanks for the advice :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Also, better read the CCGX manual (and the manuals of all your devices). Especially take a look at DVCC.

0 Likes 0 ·