question

co167 avatar image
co167 asked

VE Configure 3 settings for EG4 48v 100ah

Hello

I need help to figure out why I keep getting low battery warning on my Multiplus II, when the EG4 has dipped slightly below 100% SOC?

If any one is using the Signature Solor EG4 Battery 48/100ah with the Multiplus II, and the system is fine. Would you share your VE Configure 3 Settings.

ve-configure-3.png

Multiplus-IILithium BatteryVEConfigure 348v battery
ve-configure-3.png (1.3 MiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

Do you have any assistants enabled?

Do you have the EG4 BMS controlling an attached GX device?

If "YES" to either, please elaborate.

If "NO" to both:

General:

These depend on your AC input options/limits.

Dynamic current limiter enabled.

Inverter:

Set shutdown to 43.2V (2.7V/cell). The others should auto-populate.

Charger:

Absorption:

55.2V with 2 hour absorption OR
56.8V with 1 hour absorption

Float: 54V

Repeated absorption interval: set to max allowed.

Charge current: limit based on available input and # of batteries. 20A/battery is a very conservative value. 40A/max is recommended max, though they can safely take more.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

co167 avatar image
co167 answered ·

I did a recommended update to the Multiplus firmware and the issue has gone. My system is now performing like a champ.

2 |3000

snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

A firmware update wipes existing settings. It's probably worth reviewing them to make sure they're good.

2 |3000