question

borgy90 avatar image
borgy90 asked

Cant connect to my cerbo through VRM portal due to installer registering first

I Cant connect to my cerbo through VRM portal due to installer registering first. He is no longer available. How can i get it removed so i can access it.

cerbo gxVRMsupport
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Go to the below web site and select your area and the contact should be able to help you - Put all your Cerbo VRM details in the email - your contact details and the dealer that your purchased it off - and explain why you can no longer contact him.

I Presum that you have requested access from your orginal dealer

https://www.victronenergy.com/contact

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

borgy90 avatar image borgy90 commented ·
Yeah mate each time i try, it just says all administrators have been notified by email. Accessible after one of them approve the request. But he is no longer available to do so.
0 Likes 0 ·
Paul B avatar image Paul B borgy90 commented ·
You will have to contact the local area Victron Manager for your Area/country Direct by email -

there is no other way as normally a dealer has to request the reset as far as I know.

and for security reasons - I suspect they will need to know the units history - ie a original purchase invoice would also help then validate that you are the rightful owner etc etc.

Yes I know its a hassle but Ican understand why.

0 Likes 0 ·
borgy90 avatar image borgy90 Paul B commented ·
Awesome effort mate. Thanks so much for taking the time have sent the email away now just a waiting game.
0 Likes 0 ·