I get the error "Internal error occurred! Please contact Victron Energy" when I am setting up an assistant in VEConfig. I am able to do firmware updates and all other settings but not the assistants. This happens whether I am using a mk3 or through VRM remote VEConfigure.
Also each time I open VEConfigurator3 it updates the assistants.
The issue started when I had updated the first inverter to 489, after the update it had to update the mk3 and VEConfig. Since then I am unable to load assistants on any inverter. Same happens with inverters on 490 and older versions as well.
I have uninstalled, redownloaded and reinstalled VE Configuration tools but still have the same issue...
Hope someone can help.