Assistants Image

Assistants

Programming a time delay for switching the Multiplus 24/3000 back to grid?

Hello,

is it somehow possible to program a time delay for the Multiplus (in an ESS system) before it switches back from battery to grid in case of an power outage?

In case of repair works on the grid I observed, that the first few minutes are often not stable and so the Multi switches to grid, back to battery then again to grid....

Is there a way to program a delay with assistants(?) with the goal to switch back to grid operation only if the grid is present continuously for about 5 minutes?

I have a hardware solution in mind but a software solution would be much more comfortable.

Regards

Rainer

rainerb asked
magicmike edited ·

2 Answers

Disable charger Multiplus-II, but it turns on and off by itself.

Quick one, I have disabled charging on my Multiplus-II 24/3000/70 by using the "charge current control" assistant and closing AUX2. The strange thing is that intermittently the multi goes into charging mode for half a second and then back to passthru. No relays are clicking or anything. It creates the following graph in VRM:

[image]

A bit annoying, why is this?

mrhappy asked
mrhappy edited ·

1 Answer

Can I change the Quattro AC OUT 2 Time delay?

Is it possible to change the delay which it takes for AC out 2 to go live?

I have contactors which are being driven by AC OUT 2, but when the grid or generator input is live (after a mains failure or return) it takes around 2 and a half minutes for AC2 to go live, and hence close the contactors... Is there any way to change this to 30 seconds for instance?

ewalderasmus asked
trevor-bird answered ·

4 Answers

3 phase Multiplus 24V/3000/70-16 problem with ignore AC

Hi,

I have 3 Multiplus 24V/3000/70-16 configured as 3 Phase System, all are switched in a group. Firmware Version is 2612430 on all 3 ones.

I tried VS and the assistent to do not ignore AC input when the loads are higher than 2400W for 5 seconds. This works only for L1. When the loads are higher than 2400W on L2 or L3 the system does not switch to AC input. I tried now for 2 days, an i can´t figure it out. Maybe i am to stupid :-(.

Can somebody help me.

Tank you very much

iceman24 asked
redsam answered ·

3 Answers

Differences VictronConnect and VEconfigure3

I am configuring a Multiplus II.

VEconfigure3 allows me to load assistants when virtual switches are not used.
It is clearly stated in a popup note from VEconfigure3 that enabling the virtual switches and therefore the AC input control disables the assistants and vice-versa.

VictronConnect does not have a section for configuring assistants and allows to configure AC input control, even after loading the ESS assistant with VEconfigure3.

It seems that the two programs are currently not consistent?
It seems that VEconfigure3 should be used for the Multiplus configuration with assistants?

Some more background:
I wanted to configure under Linux.
VEconfigure3 is available only under Windows, while VictronConnect has a build for Linux.
Anyway, there seems to be some problem with VictronConnect under Linux. With Manjaro Linux installed on a newer Hardware, VictronConnect detects the Multiplus connected over the USB-MK3 interface. With the same version of Manjaro Linux installed on an older laptop, VictronConnect does not detect the Multiplus connected over the USB-MK3 interface. There is no problem with the detection of the Multiplus under Windows though (it is a dual boot system).

rainer asked
rainer answered ·

2 Answers

Multiplus Charge current control assistant explanation of use

I am unsure how the charge current control assistant is supposed to work.

Mainly, are you supposed to supply the voltage to the Aux leads?

I set the assistant to 0amp/current if voltage is below 2 volts. And 90 amps if above 3 volts.

So do I supply the less than 2 volts and more than 3 volts?

When I put the volt meter on the leads from Aux 1 it shows 4 volts. Is that expected behavior?

Thanks

Kevin

kevins asked
kevins answered ·

5 Answers

Multiplus 'Ignore AC Input' Assistant - How can I override it on demand?

I have now programmed the Multiplus with the assistants as shown in the picture. Everything works fine

[image]

. Only one problem has arisen. If i set the "only charger" function on the digital multicontroll and shore power is connected, it will not start. The blue LED lights up "Mains on". What is missing?

Robert M.O. Seidel asked
mrhappy edited ·

5 Answers

ZWC 1301 Zanussi Washing machine not working on Multiplus 3000va 12v

I have a new Victron 12v 3000va Multiplus. Everything else runs on system except the ZWC 1301 Zanussi 1300 aquacycyle.

I have tried checking mhz for both 50 and 60 not a jot of difference. Tried the light bulb trick just the same.

However put my Honda 20i inverter generator onto system and it works fine. So to on shoreline.

I have plenty of domestic energy with four fully charged tubular traction batteries at 150amps each total 600 amps.

I see other folks have a similar problem. Is there a problem with victron invertors doing something silly???

I have had various qualified electricians, including a victron agent. No ideas on how to sort.

I had a Victron 2000 and this did the same.

Is there a fix???

doctoremote asked
doctoremote commented ·

2 Answers

Viewing error reports

Hi, sorry if it is obvious, but I can't figure it out.

While configuring new installation MultiPlus 120/3000 I ran into a problem.

The setup is primitive - just MultiPlus with 2 lithium batteries connected.

I wanted to configure aux input as a safety switch for inverter. But every time I add

safety switch assistant and load it to device - MultiPlus starts blinking all front LEDs intermittently.

And this is a problem in itself.

But then I clicked a button on Assistant Tools tab to generate Error Report. It saved it - but the file looks like binary. How do I view it?

Of course for extra credit - why would adding assistant break configuration?

Or does it? I made assumption that blinking all LEDs is bad - waited for some time for it to settle down.

sashaberk asked
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

1 Answer

Self Consumption without ESS

Hi,

Electrical engineer here, heavily DIY oriented, trying to understand "the Victron ecosystem".

I want to build a Backup and Self Consumption power supply system for some of my house loads.

ESS "Optimize for Self Consumption" would be almost perfect for me, but unfortunately ESS is completely out of the question due to grid regulations.

Grid outages happen about 5 times per year.

I am considering a Multiplus II 48V / 3 kVA inverter, 10 kWh Winston LiFePo4 (16 x 200 Ah cells) and a two-signal BMS. I could afford to go for 4 x Pylontech US2000 boxes if it's worth the extra cost...

I also have room for 10 - 12 PV panels (250 - 300 Wp each) and a SmartSolar charger.

Requirements:

1. When the grid becomes available (on initial power-up of the system or right after a grid outage ends), charge the batteries from the grid up to a nice, crisp, 100%. After this initial grid-supported charging, DO NOT USE GRID TO CHARGE batteries, until after the next grid outage.

2. After this initial charging, only PV power should charge the batteries.

3. During normal operation, when battery SOC drops below 50%, stop discharging and switch loads to grid.

4. When PV power becomes available and battery SOC rises above, say, 60%, switch loads from grid to battery and PV.

5. If grid is down, support the loads from the battery down to, say, 5% SOC.

Can these requirements be met with Victron Equipment? What additional hardware do I need? Is a CCGX really needed? Are there any Assistants that can make the inverter behave like above?

Additional requirement (6). About half of the grid outages happen during the winter. Heavy snow + aerial power lines do not go well together. It also takes the most time to be fixed, due to bad weather. So...I also need to connect a backup generator into this picture. Would go nice with requirement 1, I should be able to fully charge the batteries during the day and run on battery power during the night. :)

Many thanks in advance!

mondeoman asked
shaneyake commented ·

4 Answers

Two-signal assistant uninstalls itself

Hi!

A few weeks ago I installed a Multiplus 12/120/3000-16 and LiFePo4 cells with Electrodacus SBMS0. I have upgraded the firmware on the Multiplus and installed the Two-signal assistant to let the SBMS0 be able to control charging/discharging from the Multiplus. Everything works fine, but as soon as I turn the Multiplus off and back on, the two-signal assistant seems to be uninstalled, because the Multiplus flashes indicates temp sense error, and the SBMS0 is no longer avle to controll the Multiplus. I then need to reinstall the assistant again and everything works fine until the Multiplus for some reason is turned off again the next time.

Is this normal?

sailor77 asked
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

2 Answers

Assistenten AND / OR

2. Wie kann ich zwei Assistenten Verknüpfen (UND / OR) ?

Beispiel:
AC2OUT OFF bei UBatt < 44V OR AUX1 OFF

AC2OUT ON bei UBatt > 46V AND AUX1 ON

Alternativ UBatt --> SOC

DANKE!!

rodenberger asked

0 Answers

Gaarne hulp bij instellen van een BlueSolar 150/85 op een Quattro 24/8000

Door omstandigheden kan mijn leverancier mij niet helpen. De BlueSolar laadt nu alleen mijn accu's op, dus als die vol zijn, gaat mijn zonnestroom verloren. Ik weet hoe ik met Remote VEConfigure de instellingen kan wijzigen, maar welke assistent heb ik nodig ? (ESS, PV Inverter Support, Self Consumption Hub-1 of Hub-2)

De bedoeling is dat ik optimaal gebruik maak van zonnestroom, ik heb een generator of walstroom als er geen of te weinig zonnestroom is.

blackjack asked

0 Answers

HUB1 for Solar Priority in RV?

I have a 30A service in my camper. I do not have an "inline" generator (meaning, it is not controlled by anything... I have to actually go out and turn it on...lol). I do have 600 watts of solar on the roof with a Smart Solar 100/50 MPPT, a Multiplus 12/3000/120, 210 Ah of Lion Energy Safari UT1300 LiFePO4 lithium batteries and a Cerbo GX. I also have a BMV712 keeping an eye on everything for me!

When not out camping I keep my camper plugged into a dedicated 30A plug at my home and continue to use some items in the camper. My goal now is to prioritize solar to maintain a charged battery bank, and then provide as much solar power as possible to run any loads inside the camper as needed. On the occasion that the solar does not provide enough power, I would then like for the shore power to kick in and *supplement* the solar power to meet these goals. I have no desire nor the hardware necessary to feed back any power to the grid, so this will only be for self consumption.

For reference, I am not a licensed electrician and only have a basic knowledge and understanding (but am happy and eager to learn!)

To accomplish this goal I was told to run the ESS assistant along with DVCC, however, when researching these options, I realize that Victron does not approve the use of ESS or DVCC in a camper/RV. After bringing this up I was directed towards the (old?) Self Consumption HUB1 assistant.

From reading, it looks like this is exactly what I want to do, however, it appears many functions of the HUB1 assistant have been deprecated. So, my questions are now geared towards this assistant...

1. Should/can I still use the Self Consumption HUB1 assistant to accomplish my goal? Is it still functional?

2. If I can still use this assistant, what country code should I use to enable the assistant? I am located in North America/USA and when using the "fake target with full options" to simply play with the settings rather than programming anything into my actual system just yet, I see no listing for North America in the country code drop down box. Is there an option for North America or USA when inputing the real assistant (not the fake version) in my actual system, or instead do I select one of the "Other" options... and if so, which one?

3. When going through the HUB1 assistant screens, under the "System" screen I have to choose a battery, but I am not sure which one to choose. As I mentioned, I am using Lion Energy Safari UT1300 batteries which does have an integrated BMS in each battery, however, I don't think this type of battery choice is on the list. The only one I see that may be close is the "System uses LiFePO4 batteries with a two signal BMS" however I don't think that this is exactly what my batteries are... so, which option do I choose?

4. In the "Policy" screen, the last option "Connected to mains, no feedback" sounds like the choice I need, is this correct? Also, I notice this one doesn't have the "DEPRECATED" stamp behind it, which makes me think that this is still a useable option that can be chosen?

5. Skipping over to the "Battery State Inputs" screen, how would I need to fill those blocks out? I assume I would need to use the T Sense wire that came with the Multiplus for this? For the record, I don't have this wire attached to my Multiplus at this time, instead I have the VE BUS Smart Dongle attached to the Multiplus, which as I understand it, the Smart Dongle supplies the Multiplus with both temperature and voltage information. But, should I use the T Sense wire instead, or can I just stick with the Smart Dongle? As well, what information do I use in those 4 drop down boxes? Will I have to program a relay??

I think this will get me started. And as I stated, I am not an electrician, and I am just learning all of this as I go. If you have any questions, or if I did not provide enough, or the correct information, please let me know what I need to provide in order to get this figured out. Thanks!

chad-poindexter asked
meschmid23 edited ·

3 Answers

Feature Request: Relay Assistant to include Low/High Voltage Disconnect values when required.

Can the following feature be added to the Relay Assistant when selecting AC input either available/not available.

When programming a Relay Assistant using the AC Input criteria it only gives the option to select AC available/not available. In situations where the AC drops to below the configured AC Disconnect value of the Multi the Relay Assistant does not activate.

I've programmed, and tested, this on a basic system with no assistants. If the grid voltage drops to below the AC Disconnect value then the ACOut 2 relay disengages as per design.

I then program a Relay Assistant to do exactly the same, and selecting AC not available for 0s and AC available for 120s. The behavior, when the grid voltage drops to below the preset AC Disconnect, value is to NOT disengage the ACOut 2 relay.

*Note: On a total Grid Failure the Assistant works as designed. It's during a Brownout (below configured AC Low Disconnect value, and I suspect above the AC High Disconnect value also) that this does not work.

Some Captured Data:

[image]

[image]

*Note: The ACOut 2 Relay 'State' is wired to a Digital Input on my GX to capture state changes used in this investigation.

[image]

*Note: The 235V blue line represents the RMS value of the grid voltage, not peak value, it's only drawn there to illustrate the differences between the Grid RMS and the wave during brownout RMS value.

[image]

Ingo asked
Ingo commented ·

0 Answers

Safety Switch at Aux Input of an Quattro

Hello everyone,

My problem is that I have connected an emergency stop switch to the aux input of an Quattro. When this is pressed, the Quattro goes off. However, when the switch is unlocked, the Quattro restarts automatically. Is there any way to prevent the Quattro from restarting automatically?

tobias-endress asked
Alexandra answered ·

1 Answer

Narrow Boat Solar Setup with EasySolar

Hello everyone,

I have had a read through a load of the forum posts here and I am still unable to fully understand so hoping that someone could help me here.

So I'm trying to utilize the solar output as much as possible, but am unable to use the Self Consumption or ESS due to being on a boat. I don't quite understand the reason why though.

I have an EasySolar 24/3000/70 which is connected to a 330AH battery bank. There is a 24/12 Vicrton DC to DC converter which is running the 12 system. I have TV, Fridge etc running off off the 240V. I have up to 909W of solar connected to the MPPT. I also have waiting to be fitted a 24V 80A Sterling Alternator to battery charger waiting to be fitted.

From what I have read, as I am in the UK, I do not require a separate anti-islanding device and can rely on the one in the multiplus. As I do not have any PV Inverters connected on the AC IN, it just connects to the galvanic isolator and then the shore connection.

Ideally i would like to use the Self-Consumption Hub-1 - No Feedback assistant, but obviously due to seeing the warning about not using it in a boat I am worried about doing so.

What I dont understand, is how if I enable this assistant, it would work any different to the way it is working now accept the Multiplus would be the source with the AC IN being used as power assist depending upon the amount of solar. The Multiplus is monitoring the AC in and will switch on if it is there, after the monitoring period and switches off if it is disconnected. I assume the assistant would still do the monitoring so this would be the same.

So is the reason why you cannot use it on a boat due to in most countries needing to use a separate anti-islanding device, which adds in the latency, or is there another reason that I have missed, that in this setup the MultiPlus would not disconnect the AC IN as quickly?

Many thanks for any assistance here.

Simon

simon-forester asked
Alexandra edited ·

1 Answer

Putting +12V on Multiplus input signal

Could be tricky to explain this question, but here goes....

The Multiplus's have signal inputs - Aux 1, Aux 2 and Temp, depending on model. I am working on an EasyPlus 1600 so I just have the temp sense input.

I am using assistants to read the sense input and set behaviour depending on if the input is open or closed.

[image]

I have a pair of wires connected to the temp sense input and when I connect them together, the assistant does as it should - but now the question ...

Is it ok to connect +12V to one of the inputs and then connect +12V to the other input to close the circuit? (I want to control this via a programmable relay and switch setup for semi-automation and the way this is setup, it will be easiest to use a 12V signal into the sense port )

wildebus asked
wildebus commented ·

1 Answer

Assistant - General Flag stopped working

I have a Multiplus II 48/5000 (Early H/W version)

Venus GX 2.65~8

Now I was on FW471 (all working fine and have just upgraded to FW481 (using the new remote Upgrade in beta test just to test the new feature, - I dont think the new update feature procedure is the cause however I mention it just in case)

Since the FW update to 481 it seems that the General flag is not working very well

I can no longer get the AC1 IN to open when using general flag

The Fig 1, Is my Normal assistant settings

I have now removed ALL assistants except the General Flag set to ignore AC input 1

As you can see in Fig 2 AC 1 IN is fully active and AC1 IN is not turning off

Now last night on the new 481 Fw AC1 IN did turn off at 7pm (thats when the update occured to 481) (this bought the issue to my attention) (Flat battery bank this morning)

The assistants for ess and the solar current sense are working fine (when installed)

Any one got any ideas ??? as to why the general flag is not working.

I have not got FW 471 here at home so cant roll it back and test.

if anyone has a copy of FW471 2626471.vff please send it to me

Fig 1

[image]

Fig 2

[image]

Paul B asked
Paul B answered ·

2 Answers

High DC Ripple - 3x Multiplus 2kVA and 24V lithium battery

Good day,

I have a 3x Multiplus 24V working as threephase system with 6x lithium battery 24V in parallel and a Fronius 3kW.

Nowadays the system is showing Error 60 (Battery high ripple voltage) once a day.

The wiring from batteries to inverter is ok.

When the error occurs, the battery voltage drops ~0.5Vcc.

The system have been programmed with and without ESS assistant and PV Inverter Support.

Someone else have this problem? Is there a solution?

allan-silva asked
Alexandra commented ·

1 Answer

Interlocking AC-Out2 with AC-In possible?

Hello,

I'm using general flag to ignore AC and some other assistants. I'm wondering if it is possible to switch AC-Out2 off BEFORE AC-In comes available and on again AFTER AC-In gets cut off.

I want to use a Fronius which isn't allowed to be connected to the grid

Thank you!

kind regards,

porcini

porcini asked

0 Answers

Dc charge current regulation

Just noticed that there's a serious lack of flexibility in the programming of the "Dc charge current regulation" in the MultiPlus assistants.

I'd like to have full charge when AUX2 is CLOSED and no charge when AUX2 is OPEN. But the assistant only allows it the other way around. WHY?

Thanks again for any help on this

offroadflow asked
offroadflow commented ·

1 Answer

Can the MultiPlus Compact temperature sense input be used for the Two-Signal BMS support assistant?

I am designing a system with a Multiplus Compact, which unfortunately does not have the two aux inputs like its larger siblings. For this design to work I need to provide a charge enable input using a third party BMS. In the past I have done this easily with the aux inputs and the Two-Signal BMS assistant. Is this possible with the Compact?

nate-costello asked
Paul B answered ·

1 Answer

Quattro Assistant Setup

Good day everyone.

I am struggling to set up my assistants on my 8kVA quattro, and was hoping that someone could help.

Need: To reduce the time that AC2 takes to reconnect after mains fails/gen starts and assumed load and Gen/Mains returns.

For instance, when mains is lost AC2 is turned off, and only after the generator is running for a minute and a bit does it get turned back on. I know this is to allow the generator to start up and get to speed, but it does the exact same thing when mains returns. For instance, when mains returns it first turns off AC2 transfers the load from the gen to the inverter then to mains, and then again after a minute or so AC2 is turned back on.

This time is too long for me. Ideally, I would like it to be 30seconds or so form when the generator assumes the load and 10seconds when mains returns.

I have tried to use the Assistants (Programmable relay) to make this happen but the issue I am having is when mains returns and the gen is running. It doesn't turn off AC2.

Can anyone help or give me a simpler solution on how to implement this. I have tried now a few combinations of assistants which have not worked for me, I will put images of my attempts.

On a side note, I feel like this should be a setting in an update, a simple time-based setting which users can adjust to change how long it takes.

Assistant set 1:

[image]

The result of this assistant set was:
1. When mains failed (ACin1) and the generator (ACin2) wasnt running ACout 2 was turned off.

2. The generator (ACin2) turned on (triggered by the Venus).

3. Roughly 30 seconds later ACout 2 was then turned on.

4. When mains returned, the system was overloaded as ACout2 was not turned off during the change over.

Assistant set 2:

[image]

1. When mains failed (ACin1) and the generator (ACin2) wasnt running ACout 2 was turned off.

3. Roughly 30 seconds later ACout 2 was then turned on. (so far all going perfectly)

4. When mains returned and the unit attempted to do the changeover, but it was noted that ACout2 as still on, hence it would have overloaded if more appliances were running.

Assistant set 3:

[image]

3. Roughly 30 seconds later ACout 2 was then turned on. (so far all going perfectly)

4. When mains returned and the unit attempted to do the changeover, but it was noted that ACout2 as still on, hence it would have overloaded if more appliances were running.This was exactly the same as the previous assistant set.

5. It was noted that if the gen was not running, and mains restored then ACout2 would engage 30 seconds after it is present. So as it stands I am having issues with ACout2 turning off during the change back scenario, where ACin1 and ACin2 are present together.

Regards

Ewald

ewalderasmus asked
ewalderasmus commented ·

3 Answers

What is the right setting Low Battery shut down Muliplus 12V

The default inverter settings 'DC input low pre-alarm' and 'DC input low shut-down' from the Multiplus 12V/80/2000 are very low.

DC input low pre-alarm: 9,3V and DC input low shut-down: 10,9V.

What are the right settings for Victron super cylcle AGM accu's?

agnieta asked
captrevere answered ·

3 Answers

Change from Mastervolt to Victron Lithium and need for an assistant

Hi, I am changing from a Mastervolt Victron mixed system into a full Victron system (yacht). In a nutshell:

- Up until now I have had a Multiplus 24/3000 charging 3 parallel Mastevolt Lithium 24/160h mk1. It has worked very well over the years: the Multiplus reached float phase and limited charging autonomously. There was no intelligence from the batteries controlling the Multiplus too stop charge
- Now the Mastervolt batteries are tired and I wanted to change into Victron batteries (Smart 24V/200Ah) .

My question is: why would I need and assistant to drive the Multiplus?. Wouldn't the Multiplus just read the voltage and change into float when required? I don't want to overcomplicate things.

Note that the safety relay is another topic which I totally understand. Any light on the issue most welcomed

Regards

Francisco

fchurtic asked
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

1 Answer

Using 2 Multiplus's in Split Phase configuration, Need 2 wire Assistant and would like to accept 30A service (one leg power).

Every time I allow each inverter to attach independently to power source I loose the assistant and every time I add the assistant the inverters lock together again?

treejohnny asked
Paul B answered ·

1 Answer

Can the PV inverter support assistant be configured to start ramping down at 57.6v instead of 54v?

At the moment the absdorption saying is 57.6v for absorption but the PV inverter support assistant ramps down Fronius when the batteries are at 54v so it takes far too long to charge the batteries under solar. When the generator is on, it will charge at 180amps until 57.6v then go into absorption then float as it's supposed to but when it's under solar it will charge at 180amps to 54v then ramp down considerably so even though the charger wants the power the PV inverter assistant won't allow it. Can the setings be changed in the PV inverter support assistant to chasnge it from 54v to 57.6 as per the charger setting?

daren-connor asked
Paul B commented ·

1 Answer

Solar AC connected output when connected to a multiplus or Quattro controled by a Assistant

I am looking for a assistant that can control the Aux1 or W1/W2 relays Or AC2 out based on the Solar output reading, Has anyone constructed a assistant that can control any of these output relays.

Or has anyone got another suggestion.

It would be a nice assistant to add to the standard range of victron assistants

Paul B asked
Paul B edited ·

0 Answers

Remote VEConfigure Upload - Quattro #6 DDC Program Error

I have a system of 3 Quattro 15k configured in 3Phase, a CCGX, BMV-700 and AC-out coupled PV on-grid inverters.

Yesterday I wanted to change charger settings in VEConfig of each Quattro so I downloaded the VE.Bus using Remote VEConfigure and changed the settings on each of the Quattros within the VE.Bus remote file. Of course it required a VESoftware tools update and within the VEConfigure, ESS assistant update. I updated successfully.

Interestingly, after the update, ESS assistant settings were not the same in each of the Quattros; the Master had all the settings, but the Slaves had fewer setting pages. (Anyone knows if normal? why?)

After setting changes, I closed+saved the VEconfigure and VEBus tools, and went on to upload the updated file via Remote VEConfigure. First trial returned an error, second as well, and the third trial just crashed and froze on one stage of the upload. After a checkup on site, the system was shut down, with a beeping sound, flashing LEDs and Quattro #6 DDC Program Error alarm on CCGX (attached photos).

My problems:

1. I checked on site CCGX and VRM portal, the connection seems up and running online, however I cannot connect to the CCGX nor the device Remote VEConfigure, and Victron Connect app, it shows the system "offline".
  2. I have to solve this solely remotely, online, since I don't have specialized personnel on site with the necessary tools
  3. Error 6 DDC seems a problem in the assistant and needs a VE.Bus firmware update. How can I do this remotely online when my connection seems to have a problem?

Urgent support is needed with thanks.

@Johannes Boonstra (Victron Energy Staff) can you please jump in for suggestions

Thanks

Nazareth Kevorkian asked
Paul B commented ·

2 Answers

Followers

124 Posts
103 Users
5 Followers

Topic Experts

Mark
142 Points
ascherg