question

pabloguti avatar image
pabloguti asked

Possible feature: Select time to discharge battery

Hi all!

I have a ESS grid paralell system (Victron Multiplus II 48/3000/35-32, Solaredge SE300H, Cerbo GX and Pylontech US2000C). Until now everything is working fine, it is charging the battery with the exceed of the PV inverter and then use the power of the battery during the non-solar moments). I see the option of "schedule a charge on battery" where you can select a time where you can charge the battery (per day, only once, etc), but I would like to know if it could be possible to select the other way around, select in which moment you want to use the energy from the battery -I read all the documentation several times and I don't see it, not sure if this is implemented now-

Why? In Spain, where I am living, at this moment we have two different electricity tariffs during the day (peak and valley), so in my case, I would like to use the battery especially during the "peak" tariff only and keep the charge if there is "valley" tariff (it is two times more expensive during peak than on valley).

Thanks in advance!

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxVenus OS
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Phil Gavin avatar image Phil Gavin commented ·
I would like to second this request.

Scheduling is a powerful feature of Victron's but could be so much more. My own need is to differentiate weekdays from weekends.

I believe the usage patterns & tariffs of many would change between these periods.

0 Likes 0 ·
pabloguti avatar image pabloguti Phil Gavin commented ·
yeah, of course, this will be a top!
1 Like 1 ·
marv21 avatar image marv21 commented ·
I know its not as easy yet as you want, but you could write your own Programm for it and send it to the Dbus.
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers