question

sq8ijk avatar image
sq8ijk asked

"car/solar" connector type of the Peak Power Pack ?

Hello,

If anyone could tell me what is the name of the plug/connector type model I would be much happier person :-)

I did check documentation also looked at different connector types and could not find a simple thing - what is the connector type model. I also can't find Victron cable that is meant for this port.

Here is the photo of the port itself:

victron.jpeg

Bluetoothvictron productssolarPeak Power Pack
victron.jpeg (76.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sq8ijk avatar image sq8ijk commented ·

@WKirby yes looks like it, some MSTB are rounded and some are square, the above one seems like will not fit as it's square at both sides. I just need to find proper one possibly also from Phoenix which will fit.

0 Likes 0 ·
mike4nl avatar image mike4nl sq8ijk commented ·

https://uk.farnell.com/phoenix-contact/1757019/terminal-block-pluggable-2pos/dp/3705353?ost=1757019

That one is the right one. I bough the same type locally (NL) by an online dealer who supports Phoenix.

0 Likes 0 ·
sq8ijk avatar image
sq8ijk answered ·

Ok I think I finally found it. It's called MSTB 2 pin connector.

2 |3000

sq8ijk avatar image
sq8ijk answered ·

This one seems more like it: https://www.tme.eu/pl/details/mstb2.5_2st5.08/listwy-zaciskowe-rozlaczalne/phoenix-contact/mstb-2-5-2-st-5-08-1757019 which in fact it's same as you @WKirby wrote, just different on the picture. Thanks for that !

2 |3000

Related Resources

VictronConnect bluetooth troubleshooting guide

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic